green card approval

green_card_77

Registered Users (C)
By the grace of Shirdi Sai Baba my green card was approved. I got an email today saying approval notice sent. It was a long wait since I started the process in 2001. Thanks for this board and its members, it has been very helpful for me. Here are more details:

1) Name check: I had infopass appointment in February this year and the officer mentioned that the name check was cleared. Did not say when it was initiated and cleared. I did not have any LUD for name check.

2) Called TSC using POJ technique (please do a search on this site to know more about POJ) and spoke to officer a couple of times. They said my fingerprints expired and ordered new finger prints. Got finger print notice on April 23rd (had LUD for this) on this day and had fingerprinting on 5/5. I had LUDs on 5/8 (may be for the finger print) and another LUD today which said approval notice sent.

3) I did not contact senator or congressman or first lady etc. The only thing I did was calling TSC repeatedly to see if they have sent finger print notice.

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats man, enjoy your freedom and faith.
--Naveen Oshos
By the grace of Shirdi Sai Baba my green card was approved. I got an email today saying approval notice sent. It was a long wait since I started the process in 2001. Thanks for this board and its members, it has been very helpful for me. Here are more details:

1) Name check: I had infopass appointment in February this year and the officer mentioned that the name check was cleared. Did not say when it was initiated and cleared. I did not have any LUD for name check.

2) Called TSC using POJ technique (please do a search on this site to know more about POJ) and spoke to officer a couple of times. They said my fingerprints expired and ordered new finger prints. Got finger print notice on April 23rd (had LUD for this) on this day and had fingerprinting on 5/5. I had LUDs on 5/8 (may be for the finger print) and another LUD today which said approval notice sent.

3) I did not contact senator or congressman or first lady etc. The only thing I did was calling TSC repeatedly to see if they have sent finger print notice.

Good luck to everyone.

Good luck to everyone.

congrats,

u waited too much. ur wait was because of Namecheck for sure. you should have acted and wrote letters to politicians long time ago, in this way u would have been done long time ago. anyways happy for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats...

Good luck to everyone.

COngrats and n'joy the "green"

Congrats ! 6 yrs wait. Thats too much.

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats............

Congrats.... I think there will be flow of Approvals now. Alll the old timers will get the approvals sooon.

Congratulations! You definitely deserve this, after such a long wait! Enjoy your freedom.

By the grace of Shirdi Sai Baba my green card was approved.

Good luck to everyone.