Green card after marriage to a GC holder

Wishes&Luck

Registered Users (C)
1)My fiance is a Green card holder if we get married now how will it affect my Green card process that has been filed by my company?

2)If my finance/husband files for my Green card will I be able to stay in the US?

3)If my finance/husband files for my Green card and I go back to India will I be able to enter the US even before my Green card come through?

4)Is there any way to stay in the US if my GC is filed after marriage via my husband?

1)My fiance is a Green card holder if we get married now how will it affect my Green card process that has been filed by my company?

It will not. you can continue your GC process thru employment.

2)If my finance/husband files for my Green card will I be able to stay in the US?.
No as GC holder spouse has a long waiting list for I-130. He should file your I-130 which porbably will take 4-5 yrs to come. By that time he will be a US citizen and it will all become much easier for you..

3)If my finance/husband files for my Green card and I go back to India will I be able to enter the US even before my Green card come through?
N/a

4)Is there any way to stay in the US if my GC is filed after marriage via my husband?
N/a

goodluck