greaty-k \'s GREAT EFFORT FOR ALL VSC 485 PEOPLE

Good but....

We should be able to filter by year as well as there are now people in 2002.. that would like to post here.. It would be nice to see just for that year and not have it mixed up with other years.

my 2cents.

Ok guys I think you are right. Filtering 2002 does make sense. Ok I\'ll put that in the list of thin

Greaty-K. Check my message. Thanks.

Greaty-K. I have mentioned that I have tried to enter my data 3 times and I did not see the data posted. All the 3 times, I tried entering the data was using netscape browser. (it did not posted the data). I have just tried it using Microsfot Internet Explorer and bingo it posts the data and I see it. You can check it, the user id I have used is s07s28.
My suggestion to others how have failed to enter the data, please try to use microsoft internet explorer and see if it posts the data or not.

I could be totally wrong. (Any one who had difficulty to post the data using netscape browser, try it with microsoft internet explorer and see if that work\'s for you or not.)

Any way, my data is there and can find under s07s28 id. Thanks. Hope it helps. Thanks.

Thanks for helping. and read more....

If you un-checked the notification, it doesn\'t post. My main home page http://www.rupnet.com doesn\'t support Netscape. I\'m going pup that script in these pages also. Good man
Thanks for the help me building this tracker.
Greatyk