Great start to the week...VSC (1) - NSC (2)

Rsur

Registered Users (C)
For the first time in many months we can see this on Rupnet. NSC approvals are more than VSC. Is this the beginning of a flood of Approvals? Hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't count on it - it was a old story

I don't want to piss-of you guys but look at the approval dates. It was last month. All you know by this time that from today NSC will slowdown considerably - may even become standstill for EB cases as they prioritized refuge and religious worker category I-485 cases effected from the beginning of this month. (www.immigration-law.com). That will continue to the end of this fical year (Nov 30, 2003). Sorry to give a bad news at the starting of the week. My info:
Rd: nov 2, 2001
Nd: nov 26, 2001
2nd RFE about AC21 details received by NSC: 7/31/03.

Should be Sep 30

My apology - the end of fiscal year 2003 is Sep 30, 2003. New FY 2004 starts at Oct 1, 2003.

RSUR,

I guess you are disappointed now as VSC has exceeded the number of approvals for the day. We are not going to get that lucky I guess. But do not loose hope. There is always a bright day at the end of each dark night. We are just having a very long dark night you can find in a Scandinavian country during winter. VSC is having a very long bright day in the same place during the summer.

muntasir

I can't really be too optimistic about NCS but I do thank my stars that my application is not at TSC. Just look at those folks. Their forum is not even that active since there is not much to talk about. Even optimism needs some grounds !!!!

Lifeonhold,

Well said, mate. One of my friends is approaching his 1000 waiting days at TSC as the main applicant, whereas his wife got approved accidently last year. I don't feel that bad when I think of his case.

Still, good luck to all of us,

--Shamu

VSC has 60% more cases on Rupnet

hence the difference. Today its (3) all which means NSC is ahead. Keep the faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
May be we are seeing a change in season here. Hope that this change is not like Chicago weather where you can get snow even in June. Lets keep our finger crossed and may be toes too.

Where do you guys gets these numbers (NSC-3 ) etc from?
I really hope NSC is moving now ... its been almost 10months since I sent my RFE and haven't heard back yet :(

go to
www.rupnet.com

asd123, I really appreciate your patience. 10 months after the RFE, I would have probably gone mad. I have filed my application only 9 months ago and already reaching my patience pick. Good luck with your application.

Thanks muntasir for the quick reply. Yes NSC has taugh me the meaning of "patience". BTW does any one know what happens to my first employement based petition, if i apply for another based on family-based petition i.e. via my spouce who is a US citizen?

Can I have both applications work for me thogether and then i can get whichever comes first :D , or would doing this automatically cancel the 1st application :(

Also does anyone know how much time would the 2nd one take?