Great news!!!!!!

papoo1234

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke with BCIS officer on the phone. The good news is that BCIS will be implementing this new comprehensive database system which will eliminate the back log. The new system will be implemented next week which means that the BCIS's whole back log will be cleared in two weeks. Due to the implementation of this new system, all the fresh cases will be adjudicated in 3 months.

I'm all for April Fools jokes, but not when it screws with peoples hopes like on this board. It's not funny, it's cruel.

Last edited by a moderator:
next week!

there were lots of "next week" and "next 2 weeks" man!
Dont believe it unless you see it happening.

Dumb and Dumber has another great manuscript. Happy fools day to you.

How about you ask your lawyer to drop your case today from INS.

You can get approval online

They are working on a system which will be effective next week. You can apply and get the approval on the spot !!!!

:D

Papoo1234, You got me! I wish it was true. Please tell us you are not kidding and it is true. I am in tears...

Last edited by a moderator:
Papoo 1234, nice try , but don't take us for fools, please play your trick on someone else.

Well, this is a serious forum and not a place where you can shake of your rabid rants, so hold that dirty saliva will ya

Take it easy guys !!!

I think we all were expecting joke like this as delivered by Papoo 1234 today !!! didn't we ? I think he has been cursed enough ... lets put this to rest now.

me learned some new words...

Originally posted by pceefan
Papoo 1234, nice try , but don't take us for fools, please play your trick on someone else.

Well, this is a serious forum and not a place where you can shake of your rabid rants, so hold that dirty saliva will ya

Re: Another one..

Originally posted by Silly Man
and .. I am *REALLY* .. jennifer lopez.

Yeah, I saw in one of the channels between war news that JLo is getting separated with Ben Aflec ... reason being serious compatability problem in the bed room !!! :D

Hey Silly Man

how do you get the petition in upper case in your messages
I would like to do that also

Obviously, I addressed the wrong crowd. The responses I received were funnier than the original joke. Obviously some of you dont have any sense of humour. If you have been working with INS/BCIS for even a little bit, it would have been hard to take my comments anything but a joke let alone get offended by it. For those who were offended by my joke, I feel sorry for you guys to not have any sense of humor. It is a stressfull situation for all of us to not get GC in a timely manner but trust me it is not end of life.

Actually there is a proverb

Like a crazed archer scattering firebrands and deadly arrows
Is the man who deceives his neighbor, and then says, "I was only joking."

Common sense dictates that you don't make jokes about certain things.

Your own words say that it is stressful for everyone, some of whom have waited for years and then you say, can't you take a joke, I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should try to be more sensitive to others plights and seeing you suggest everyone should develop thick skin to your joke, maybe you should do the same seeing you are offended that others didn't appreciate your joke - practice what you preach.

Your "joke" was written to make it sound believable that there was a change in the processing, not a very direct attempt at humor at BCIS. No your joke was trying to elicit the response "really" "that's great" by people here, your joke was an attempt to suck the people in here not a swipe at BCIS. At best it was an indirect swipe at BCIS.

Great you wanted to lighten things up here for everyone, there have been a lot of jokes about INS, but don't fuck with peoples hopes/lives and say I was only joking. Can't you take a joke.