Great news I485 approval

usa_gc_waiting

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys...
I have a great news to share..My I485 approved today..See my signature below..

EB2
I140/485 ND - 11/09/2004
I140 AD - 04/27/2005
I485 AD - 06/15/2005

Thanks a lot for all yr support throughout my journey....Came at right time as my H1B was expiring in July'05... :D

Congratulations

Let me be the first one to congratulate you usa_gc_waiting. Happy freedom....

Good to know. November Case has been approved. :)

No LUD's for you. It will be nice, if you could post any LUD's. Also did your message change when you did FP. No LUD'S for me so far.

Congratulations! I just got approved today as well and it feels like a dream, doesn't it? Enjoy your freedom, I know I will! :)

Hi Guys...
My priority date is July'2003..Also for 485 no LUD changed for me till today...
I did my fingerprints in Dec'04,but no message,no LUD changed till today...
I was even worried if my fingerprints were received or not????

It feels really great...I wish all the best to all my friends who are waiting for GC...NSC is really slow,but for me its really too fast... :D

usa_gc_waiting congratluations. Never Know How NSC works. EB2 People with 2003 are waiting and they approved 2004 case. Congratulations and enjoy the freedom.

REF - Ability to pay

Hi Cfiler,

Could you please let me know what are all the documents you submitted for your REF (ability to pay).

Thanks,

Our company has more than 100 employees, according to the RFE, if that was the case, a letter from a financial officer at the company confirming its ability to pay the labor wage would be good enough. So we sent that and a couple annual reports, just in case.