Great Information On I 485 - Urgent

yellowrocks

Registered Users (C)
I Have Changed My Footnote,
Jackolantern, Please Dont Sue Me, I Am Poor Guy Waiting For Gc, I Am Copying Something From Your Footnote.

----------

Here Lies Sick Yellowrocks(made Sick By Uscis) Who Passed Away In 2007 And Was Awarded Gc Posthumously In 2030, Who Became A Saint As To A Law Of Gc Portability Beneficiary Was Passed On 2020and Millions Of People Were Backlogged In That Category And Yellowrocks Was The First One To Offer His Awarded Gc Posthumously In This Category

To All

This Is Yellowrocks' Last Message To This Forum

Good Bye

I Am Gone Now.....................

I Am Also Feeling Very Depressed

Good Bye.........

YellowRocks,
I am reading your posts. I understand your frustration. Like Many others have already told you, this is something which is not under your control. I am sure you will get approved some day but getting so much worked up over something on which you have absolutely no control does not help at all.

I came to this country on H-4 in 1998 and my first H-1 got denied. Subsequently, a transfer of H-1 got denied in Feb 2002 and then had to go back to India. I was hoping to come back here in a month and therefore I had my apartment, car etc here. I was paying rent for six full months before I gave up. Also during that time somebody got hold of my debit card number and defrauded me to the extent of 13500 USD. Well, I did not give up. I came back here in 2004 and my GC got approved 2 days back.

So, Cheer up. You will get your GC soon. Have hope and try to stay in a positive frame of mind

Subi
PD Jun 2001
RD Jun 2005
AD Jul 16 2007

Yellowrocks,

Never give up man.This is not the end of the road.Just keep concentrating on other things in life and things will fall into place one day.If you keep whining,you will never achieve anything.I have been in the GC saga since 2001 and I also found my I -485 was denied without any notice.

Take care of you and your family and dont be depressed.Life has so many other beautiful things to look upon.If you keep your hopes high up and have a positive attitude on getting the GC,you will defintely end up getting it one day

Cheers
Jay

Me Too

Today I decided not to see any immigration site.. I am more screwed up having new people getting approval. So no I will understand EAD is my GC and I do not need GC...

Bye now no more wheretogo in immigration forum...

Guys,
Don't do any thing stupid and take this whole GC saga into heart.
I know it is important but in the whole picture this is just a blip.
I personally know more than 10 people who have been here for 8-9 years and still couldn't even apply for I-485 till July 17, 2007.
Imagine what they might be going through. You may feel lucky compared to them. I am sure every body here have similar stories to tell.

In the end family is more important than GC in US. Put up a brave face for them.

May God help you. Wish you best of luck.

Good posting feel_good. Unfortunately most people in this TSC 584 forum seem to have no heart for co-immigrants. Everyone was frowning when the July bulletin was released on June13th and many were even very happy for USCIS on July 2nd for their decision to reject 485 applications.

That's how people are. They quickly forget what they have been through once they apply 485 and keep cribbing. They even forget their friends and colleagues who are still suffering.

I am tired of telling them repeatedly don't be so selfish. But they don't even have ear to listen about 4, 5 years labor pending stories and 4 years retrogression stories. SELFISH people all around, good find one good soul.

Urgent Need Help

On July 11 my lawyer filed 485 to be on safe side.

He did not file EAD and AP.

I'm realy realy worried as to what will happen to my application.

What if it gets rejected and I recieve the notice after AUg,17,2007.

Will I be able to file EAD and AP again after that when dates become current?

Please Advise.

Everybody please help

You cant .. you need to wait until you get the Receipt...Notice...Check with them if the checks were cashed

I got here in '96 and was just able to apply for my I-485 2 months ago. A GC is so insignificant when you compare it to life's actual issues. You need to be patient and give more attention to things in your life that you can actually control or contribute to like your health, and your family. Quiting is for losers.

Don't base your life on a damn card, life is now, not after you get a plastic card in your hand.

GC is not the end

there are more important things in life than getting a GC .. your family should defintely comes ahead of all these things ...GC is only a means probably for a better options but it is never an end

cheer up .. cherish what you have

I need your photo!

Yellowrocks,

Can you post your photo, just in case....

You cannot get sympathy with this kind of messages.

I pity your family.

Be a Man.

Man

The more you want the GC, the more you will suffer while you wait. Resign yourself to the event that the GC is not coming, and all you are doing right now is making money and gaining experience for a few more years so you can build a good life for yourself back home or in another country. Then if and when it comes, you celebrate and move forward from there.

I too was getting really frustrated with retrogression. Then when I became current on May 1st, and saw the whole of May and the whole of June pass without getting approved I became even more frustrated. Then in early July I started adjusting myself to the prospect of the green card never coming, and started seriously researching my options to move to another country. As soon as I got the GC out of my head, my mood improved 100%. And the funny thing is that once I decided that I really didn't want it, there was the "card production ordered" message in my email.

there are so many beautiful things in life, besides GC. GC is only one step, but we lived before without it (geez I want to go back to the time I did not even know such a thing existed!) and we will prevail. You sounded really depressed the other day, please dont be.
If you think you have a medical condition, and you feel you can harm yourself or others please see a doctor.
My prayers are with you, good luck.