Great Guru, can you please help!

viniwu

Registered Users (C)
I am planning to apply PERM-EB2 for a Senior Application Developer. I have MS degree of Computer Sci. and 2 years working experience after graduation. I do not have BS in Computer Science. The company does not pay much for this position, I try to lower the salary requirement by lowering the job requirement. I have two options for primary job requirement and alternative,

1. Primary BS with 5 years exp., alternative MS with 1 year exp.
2. Primary MS with 1 years exp., alternative BS with 5 year exp.

Which optioin should I select to get lower salary requirement? Or it does not make difference?

Which option should I select to increase the possibility to get PERM approved?

Thanks very much in advance for any reply!

vini

Both qulaify for EB2, but first get prevailing wage for this job from DOL. If your employer willing to pay 100% of the prevailing wage, you can go ahead with EB2

I am planning to apply PERM-EB2 for a Senior Application Developer. I have MS degree of Computer Sci. and 2 years working experience after graduation. I do not have BS in Computer Science. The company does not pay much for this position, I try to lower the salary requirement by lowering the job requirement. I have two options for primary job requirement and alternative,

1. Primary BS with 5 years exp., alternative MS with 1 year exp.
2. Primary MS with 1 years exp., alternative BS with 5 year exp.

Which optioin should I select to get lower salary requirement? Or it does not make difference?

Which option should I select to increase the possibility to get PERM approved?

Thanks very much in advance for any reply!

vini

Hello Greatguru

Is PERM filed online only or it can be filed by snail mail as well ?

If is filed online, does the attorney get the receipt number immediately ?

If it is filed by snail mail, how long does it take for the attorney to get the receipt number ?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards

x
Hello Greatguru

Is PERM filed online only or it can be filed by snail mail as well ? Both can be done
If is filed online, does the attorney get the receipt number immediately ? There will be an e-mail

If it is filed by snail mail, how long does it take for the attorney to get the receipt number ? There will no receipt or reciept number. But one of friends sent by snail mail is still pending in PERM over 1.5 years. Do not do it by snail mail.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards