Grass greener after 7 years!

kabaayegagc

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I got "Card Production Ordered" emails for myself and spouse today :). 7 long years since the process started for my first traditional labor certification. The last LUDs on my case were on 02/04/08 and 02/05/08, Infopass on 04/02/2008 said that name check was still pending but application is pre-adjudicated. So seems like the new name check memo by Aytes is working.

I am delighted and relieved at the same time that this process is almost over now!

All the best to everyone and your time will come soon!

Congrats kabaayegagc and enjoy your freedom.I am thinking of taking Infopass appointment.

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal Apllied Date:Feb 2007.
3rd EAD and AP approved date:03/2008
I140 LUD :11/04/07
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,
SR1 Luds :06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR1 Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
Senator's Office response(10/22/2007): It's in Name check
Sent a letter to Congress man on 11/29/2007:Still in Name check(01/08/2008)
Address Change Lud :01/08/2008
Sent a letter to First lady :Still in Name check(Got response on 02/13/2008)
One more enquiry through Senator's office(02/10/2008):Still in Name check(04/01/2008)
I485 AD ??????

Received Card production ordered today @ 2:15 PM

Congratulations!!

Me too got the magic email @ 2:15 PM. No LUDs.

My details:
PD Aug 2000
140/485 RD - May 2006
140 AD - Dec 2006
485 AD - APR 2008
2 EDS & APS

Congrats painted_skull and enjoy your freedom.Can you post more details of your case like country and category..etc?My RD is same as yours.I just talk to NSC rep and they are saying the case is with an officer and they have been saying this from past 3 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its EB3

Its EB3 and thats what they told me when this whole memo thing happened last month. I am sure urs will come through very soon.

Please dont metion that name check memo is working, especially after getting approval for 2007 case.. there are people waiting for 3/4/5/6/7 or more years and USCIS is approving 2007 cases. how does htat make the memo work?

indepdent of this, congrats on your approval...

Friends,

I got "Card Production Ordered" emails for myself and spouse today :). 7 long years since the process started for my first traditional labor certification. The last LUDs on my case were on 02/04/08 and 02/05/08, Infopass on 04/02/2008 said that name check was still pending but application is pre-adjudicated. So seems like the new name check memo by Aytes is working.

I am delighted and relieved at the same time that this process is almost over now!

All the best to everyone and your time will come soon!

Thanks

Thanks everybody!

Diego123, I have a feeling that you (and others in similar situations) are going to get your approval over the next 2 weeks or latest by May 31st. All the very best! I can understand your frustration given your RD and 2001 PD.

Regarding mention of the Aytes memo, I was just stating the fact coz it worked for me given my pending NC. Yes, I had a 2007 RD but I (and many others) spent 5 and a half years in the BEC mess when our labor certifications (own labor) were rotting there and we could not even apply for I-485 and get EAD/AP. I will leave it at that and wish you and everyone else the best!

Thanks for your response painted_skull.Case will be with an officer ,only after assigning the visa number right?You were saying that, your case is also with an officer quite some time so when did you start that hearingfrom ?Is it from MARCH or from February because the name check memo was initiated some time in February.

when I called during first week of March, USCIS informed me that my case is with an officer and an officer will have many cases to process. It will take about 30-60 days. After that I didnt call.

I am not sure if the visa number was assigned or not then. I didnt ask.

painted skull, congrats to you too on yesterday's approval!

GC_PATIENT, definitely take Infopass and ask them whats going on. I had heard that my case is "Under Review" when i went for Infopass 10 days back. I am not sure if assigned to officer is the same stage or before/after the "under review" stage. Either ways, I think you are very close to approval and should get it soon. You may also want to write to the Ombudsman regarding delays on your case and referencing the Aytes memo, maybe it might help. When I was at Infopass, a nice IO told me that "Write to NSC and reference Aytes memo. You never know when PDs might retrogress again for your case so definitely write to NSC.". I was going to have my lawyer do that over next few weeks if there had been no movement.

All the best!

Thanks for your response kabaayegagc.When I called USCIS in February they told me that my case is under extended review and when I called them in March they told me that the case is with an officer.Yesterday also they told me the same thing.Atleast I am little happy for consistent answer like case is with an officer.I will wait couple of weeks after that will ask my attorney to write a letter to NSC.