Granted to Printed status

My status finally changed to printed today 27th may 2011. My grant date was apr 18th. So it took more than a month to print in my case. my consulate is chicago. Hopefully the rest of the process will be faster.

My status finally changed to printed today 27th may 2011. My grant date was apr 18th. So it took more than a month to print in my case. my consulate is chicago. Hopefully the rest of the process will be faster.

great .... i hope mine will change to...my granted date is ..19th april.. no printe yet .....:( Chicago Consulate ...

If not today, it should change soon.....the consulate said they are catching up printing for chicago CGI this week.

Congratulations gcpain1.

My application changed to printed on 30th May. Looks like Chicago has caught up this week as indicated by gcpain1 above. Thanks for the info.

My application status changed to printed today 31st May. Two weeks from Granted to Printed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago OCI - Mailed 4/26/11 Sent to Embassy 5/7/11 Scanned 5/10/11 Granted 5/11/11 Printed 5/30/11 Dispatched 6/1/11.

From this timeline it looks like they are taking the 30 day turaround seriously. Normally after Printing it would take 8-10 days for dispatch.

Received email from travisa that the documents are ready for pickup. Since we sent FEDEX return labels, they will mail all the passports tomorrow. Almost there!!!!!

just recevied an email from travisa that passport has been mailed out. Howevr, when i check the fedex tracking system, it doe snot show up.

just recevied an email from travisa that passport has been mailed out. Howevr, when i check the fedex tracking system, it doe snot show up.

Wait until the evening, it should show up if it has been picked up. (Picked up but not scanned yet is the possibility)

my tracking number now shows up in the FEDEX tracking system. Set to be delivered on the 9th. A little more waiting......