Granted to Printed status

gcpain1

Registered Users (C)
Anybody else waiting for the status to change from granted to printed ???Please provide timeline.

Mine was granted April 18th and still no printed.

Finally the printer god relented, status changed to "Printed" for me, today, Friday the 13th.

As one of the other posters mentioned before, India is the leading tech gadget country, we are on top of the list at making the world's best engineers, yet we only have 1 machine that prints the OCI cards at Delhi. God forbid if someone stole that machine out of frustration, we'd be shit out of luck.
OCI has been around since 2005 or 06...and in all these years, they have just made one machine.

Seems like us folks in the jurisdiction of CGI SFO lucked out. 4 distinct users from SF who have moved to the "Printed" bucket today. No change in status for the Chicago or Houston based applications yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone after talking with the consulate. The same answer. Some delay in New delhi so wait.

I am also in the same boat from NY CGI . My OCI renewal for my kids under "granted" status since 4/29 after so many issues with Travisa

Oci granted on 6th may 11

As I am going to india for good, so thought of tourist visa and apply next day in India for OCI. But one of friend got oci printed 8 days after it was granted on 18th apr 2011 in London. So I applied for oci on 5th may, granted on 6th may 11 still not printed... Got stuck here in uk