Granted Asylum

saabbasil

I granted asylum recently and I'm from Syria
I included my wife and my daughter in my asylum application but they are in Syria now.
didn't file for form i-730 yet but worried about Trump banning visas issued to Syrians.
should I be concerned or since I got asylum and their name included then that shouldn't be a problem?
my appointment to start the i-730 form is next Thursday.
please let me know asap

I granted asylum recently and I'm from Syria
I included my wife and my daughter in my asylum application but they are in Syria now.
didn't file for form i-730 yet but worried about Trump banning visas issued to Syrians.
should I be concerned or since I got asylum and their name included then that shouldn't be a problem?
my appointment to start the i-730 form is next Thursday.
please let me know asap
Hey - the order is already signed and is going to be in full effect by Monday. Immigrants from seven countries including Syria will be banned from entry for at least 30 days. If I were you I would bring your family into the US asap.

Thanks. But I'm a minortity in Syria and he said there will be exeptions. Plus what can I do if it's going to be effective by Monday?!

Thanks. But I'm a minortity in Syria and he said there will be exeptions. Plus what can I do if it's going to be effective by Monday?!

He did say there will be exceptions but it's unclear how this would be interpreted. The order already went into effect actually as of Friday night, as reported by the New York Times as refugees were detained at airports.

I guess there is very little you can do at this point. For any others I'd say wait out the ban, but for Syrian refugees the ban is indefinite.

He did say there will be exceptions but it's unclear how this would be interpreted. The order already went into effect actually as of Friday night, as reported by the New York Times as refugees were detained at airports.

I guess there is very little you can do at this point. For any others I'd say wait out the ban, but for Syrian refugees the ban is indefinite.
See that's why I'm confused! He said Syrian ban is indefinite but he meant new cases.. unlike my case I'm an asylee! And it was based on minority and i know there is a difference between refugees who come to the states by unicef and asylees who are actually in the states.. the asylee at the airport was just released too. Thanks again for your help

Dear saabbasil:

I read in several articles that Christian Syrians are exception in Trump's ban. If your family members are Christian believers, they might not be banned. You can google "christian syrians trump immigration order" and articles will come up.

Dear saabbasil:

I read in several articles that Christian Syrians are exception in Trump's ban. If your family members are Christian believers, they might not be banned. You can google "christian syrians trump immigration order" and articles will come up.
Thanks,
I'm not even christian but I'll just have to wait for 90 days and see what happens from there

Thanks,
I'm not even christian but I'll just have to wait for 90 days and see what happens from there
You have 2 option when you can get your family. wait for next 90 days or wait for a year until you get your GC. You are a sole dependant of your family it will be exception for you. Just do good work around the community and be helpful for others. Someone is always watching! don't forget this ever. You Good to go brother. just have a good faith and hope!! Also if possible don't try to send money from your name to your country or you find out alternate ways that your family get something to live on.

You have 2 option when you can get your family. wait for next 90 days or wait for a year until you get your GC. You are a sole dependant of your family it will be exception for you. Just do good work around the community and be helpful for others. Someone is always watching! don't forget this ever. You Good to go brother. just have a good faith and hope!! Also if possible don't try to send money from your name to your country or you find out alternate ways that your family get something to live on.
Thank you so much for your time all,
One year is way too much especially that my daughter needs treatment for her asthma!
Is there anyways I can go to Canada and how?
I'm willing to revoke my asylum status here since it's useless and I can't have my family here. My son is buried here in the states and his mom can't even visit his grave!
I'm really lost.

Thank you so much for your time all,
One year is way too much especially that my daughter needs treatment for her asthma!
Is there anyways I can go to Canada and how?
I'm willing to revoke my asylum status here since it's useless and I can't have my family here. My son is buried here in the states and his mom can't even visit his grave!
I'm really lost.
Check with Immigration attorney who are a big firm they will be able to help you in all the way. As a common person that's so far is upto my knowledge. If you want to withdraw the asylum in US you can ask for asylum in Canada they will open door for all. may be you what to read this forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-im...le-having-pending-asylum-in-usa-t98709.0.html