Got ya!

Shamu2002

Registered Users (C)
My dear friends,

Finally it's my turn to say approved (both me and spouse). Here's the almost 28 months trip:

RD: 11/2001
ND: 12/2001
1stFP: 03/02
RFE(employment): 03/2003
2ndFP: 11/2003

AD: 03/15/2004

Your days are close too. My buddies in Nov 2001 (Raja, Googol et al), hang on!

Best wishes and thanks a lot to you guys and Rupnet!!! I have been so addicted to this site and Rupnet.

--Shamu

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Finally you are free from thinking about this.
Hope we will get a chance to smell, taste the recipe soon. (since it is still cooking)

Have wonderful day

P.S. Please can you share : if you have 1) changed employment, 2) applied for advanced emergency parole or any other thing that is a bit doubdtful you thought.

good news ..

Shamu,
good news !!! You mentioned that you got some senatorial help
(which appears to be hard to come by) - in that they made inquiries on your case. Can you elaborate ? ALso do you know when you rname check was completed.

starbucks
RD 12/11/01

Congrats Shamu! I am very happy for you that finally your long long frustrating ordeal is over.

Could you please provide more info as asked by Starbucks - Did you get some senatorial help and also do you know when your name check was completed ?

Thanks

Congratulations! According to this speed, I'm expecting to get RFE in 3 months and approval after that.
---------------
RD: 02/2002

Raja,

1)Yes, I did change employment. 2). I've got 3 EADs to work but I only applied AP once and I thought that was enough :). Didn't apply AP again.

Starbucks and NSC121901,

I started contacting senator after 2 years waiting. One of the offices was very supportative. With their inquiry to NSC we got our 2nd FPs and my FBI name check finally clearly in this march.

Thank you all for your kind words.

--Shamu

Shamu2002,

Congrats!
Could you please share with us if you know when your name check was cleared by the FBI? I found out that mine was done March 8th of thi year, so I wonder how long before I get another RFE or AD.

Thanks!