got wife\'s FP Notice but not mine

sunnykav

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

RD 10/4/01, ND 11/23/01 Got EAD & AP for both of us. Wife got FP Notice on 3/6/02 for 4/1/02 but I am still waiting. Talked to lawyer and lawyer informed me that they talked to IIO and said its ok and it might take some more time for me. So what should I do? Wait for my notice or talk to IIO or go along with wife (would they do mine also). I am the primary applicant.
Please advise.

Thanks
Sunny

They won\'t do FP without a notice.

I suggest you hold on till you get yours. Both of you can then go together.

I have same experience

I am primary applicant, my spouse got FP notice in Nov. 2001, but I got FP notice in Feb. 2002. You can do nothing but waiting.

Call the IIO

My husband and I had the same problems. He received the FP notice in DEC. 2001 but I didn\'t.I received my EAD though. I waited for one month and mine didn\'t come. I called the INS and talked to the IIO. She found out my mailing address in their computer was wrong. She send the notice again to me and it was just one week before the date that I needed to do the FP. You know if you miss the date you have to reschadule and eventually it will delay your I-485. So try to call INS. I dialed the number on 9:00am, after one hour I was able to talk to an officer.
Good luck

hollowman isme

i have a question for u. did both of you go together after you got the FP notice or did your wife go in Nov and you went in Feb. Please reply me back because I don\'t want to hold my wife\'s FP.

Thanks
Sunny