Got to Believe It – Yes!!!EB-1EA I-140 Approved

I don't know that. But on this forum some people keep mentioning that their NC is stuck or done. They may be able to throw more light on the process of finding this out.

Few weeks ago Mogambo1 posted a phone no of FBI. But they only tell about your finger prints and are unable to tell abput name check.

Good Luck Buddy

Yes I remember Mogombo's posting and I also know the FBI does not release over phone about NC. AFter getting the approval hard copy (EB-1 I-140 FROM TSC) I should call NSC and ask about the details what is going on in my case.

Hi madgu,
I am a chief architect for a company. MS from top 10 US schools, research in leading organization, published papers in international and national. co-authored books.

4/2/06 - Eb2 140 Approval notice ( retrogressed country)
10/10/06 - EB1 EA filed in NSC
01/07/07 - RFE Replied and rejected
01/15/07 - efiled to TSC
02/26/07- supporting docs, PP request recieved at TSC
02/27/07 - LUD
02/28/07 - 4pm -- PP started, 8pm -- Approval email, not CRIS

congratulations

Congratulations! I hope I can share good luck with you.

My EB1A (DIY, PP, not e-file) case was assigned to NSC and got an RFE in a week. They require additional objective evidence for almost every criteria I claimed.

I am in big headache now and really need some help about how to response.

here is my criteria:

1. N awards from international conferences (most are best poster awards and
travel grant, including a Nature Publishing Group prize)
2. membership (Sigma Xi full and other two professional memberships that do
not require achievement )
3. original contributions (Five References, 2 of them from independent
experts, all very strong)
4. publications (1 book, 19 journal papers, only 6 are on international journals,
13 in best Chinese journals)
5. Citations (only 16)
6. leadership (key scientist for an important laboratory)

Could you please comment how high do you think of my chance of getting approved? I feel that my background is not very strong, and really need to work more on all the documents, especially cover letter.

BTW, anybody know how high is the rate of getting approved after RFE at NSC?

If anybody would like to share cover letter with me or give any comments, it is greatly appreciated!!

xyliu

Hi Magdu
I don't know what is happening in your spouse I-485. Was your name check completed.

USCIS acts strange somtime. Yeasterday I got a biometric notice for my 7 year child. I had never heard of this before. Mine appointment is 1 day before.

Hi ajasha,

Today my attorney received the approval hard copy (EB-1) from TSC and the PD is Jan. 12, 2007. Meaning interlinking was not done. I asked my attorney to send letter by FedEx to NSC where our 485 is pending. I will send the same letter once in two weeks. Let us see what happens.

Hi ajasha,

Today my attorney received the approval hard copy (EB-1) from TSC and the PD is Jan. 12, 2007. Meaning interlinking was not done. I asked my attorney to send letter by FedEx to NSC where our 485 is pending. I will send the same letter once in two weeks. Let us see what happens.

Hi Magdu
Did you see the thread about interlinking. The person who was successful in getting it relinked.
Why don't you start a similar thread and ask people to give their experience. This will give you idea about the feasibility of relinking.
Good luck

Hi Magdu
Did you see the thread about interlinking. The person who was successful in getting it relinked.
Why don't you start a similar thread and ask people to give their experience. This will give you idea about the feasibility of relinking.
Good luck

I think one of the forum member has interlinked successfully after his hard work :). I will be on that job now.