Got to Believe It – Yes!!!EB-1EA I-140 Approved

Hi Madgu,

I thought you took off for the whole day :) (and you deserve that;) )...

I see they actually approved your case yesterday but took a day to inform you! (did you sleep well last night?) But since it's a good news the wait was worth it.

also, can you please post how many criteria you claimed and brief description of evidences that you provided.

Thanks and enjoy!

Hi eb1-query,

U are absolutely right. I did not sleep yesterday and I was restless somehow. Upto 11 pm I was checking the online status. One of the member in this forum foresighted that I will get tonight or tomorrow (meant today) morning the news of approval. I do not know how he did BUT his words became true. At 10.15 AM I got the email from CRIS (ONLY ONE).

Here you go

1. Evidence of Dr. ***** original scientific contributions of major significance

About the impact of my work and my contributions were discussed

2. Evidence of Dr. *****authorship of scholarly articles in professional publications;

List of publications and presentations at the conferences. Having two publications out of 11 with corresponding authorship and 8 first author publications (8 international journal and 3 indian journals)

3. Receipt of nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;

Kind of nationally recognized award (indian award) and I did not stress much on this. Because I knew that USCIS do not consider indian fellowship that graduate students get.

4. Evidence that Dr. ***** work has been written about and cited in the journal articles of other scientists.

Gave stress on this (total 22 times my work was cited - not many)

5. Evidence that Dr. ***** has served as the judge of the work of others (requested by journal to write review article).

Review article I wrote and claimed that I acted as a judge of other's work. I was the corresponding author to that paper.

Hope it helps to the members.

Dear Forum Members,

First of all I thank almighty God for making my DAY. Happy to inform you all that my EB-1EA I-140 got APPROVED (REAL :)) and the approval email came from USCIS this morning at 10.15 AM. The online status changed to Approval notice sent. Here is the email I got

Receipt Number: SRC07***********

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I sincerely thank all the forum member who stood by me for their constant support and encouragement. Today I will take a BREAK from work :D One BIG hurdle is over.

Will start thinking about how to interlink 485 with EB-1? Any suggestions....

EB-1EA at TSC--------------
I-140 RD-01/12/07; ND-01/16/2007 (efiled)
Supporting documents sent: 01/25
Delivered at TSC: 01/29 at 5.21 AM
LUDs: 01/30; 02/01
PP Delivered at TSC: 02/09 9.03 AM
I-907 sent back to Attorney by TSC 02/16
I-907 AGAIN -->TO TSC on 02/16
Delivered at TSC 02/20
LUD: 02/20;02/21;02/22;02/26
PP request Hard copy from TSC: 02/26/07
AD: 02/26/07 :) (got email 02/27/07 at 10.15 AM)
------------
EB-2 NIW VSC ; PD:09/05
I-140 APPROVED 03/01/06
I-485 transferred to NSC 07/13/06
I-485: PENDING .. at NSC

Magdu
Congratulations
I told you yesterday that you will hear tonight or tomorrow.
Good Luck for 485.

First of all Congratulations ! Secondly, you should check the copy of I-140 for the Priority Date (PD) assigned. If PD is 09/05 then it means that USCIS has already interlinked. Let us know what PD you got in the new Eb1 I-140. Wish you good luck.

Thanks for your note NIW-Nov 04. I will update once I get the hard copy of the approval notice.

That is great and is really the happy news. I really appreciate your will to fight USCIS decision. This will encourage many who got denied. You did a great job.
Now relax and welcome to the family of 485.

Hi good_y,

Thanks buddy. By the way one of the member NIW-Nov 04 has given an hint about relink. what is the PD written in your approval notice of I-140 EB-1EA. If it is sep. 2005 then probably they might have interlinked your petition. That is what NIW-Nov 04 is saying.

How did you foresighted buddy? Thanks for your good wishes.

From my experience. TSC is adjudicating all PP cases in about 7 days. My case was similar. Received at TSC n tuesday after a long week end. It was approved on monday. If you check with your attoreny, he should have received email last night from TSC.
Are you planning to try to re-link 485 or will aplly fresh.

From my experience. TSC is adjudicating all PP cases in about 7 days. My case was similar. Received at TSC n tuesday after a long week end. It was approved on monday. If you check with your attoreny, he should have received email last night from TSC.
Are you planning to try to re-link 485 or will aplly fresh.

My attorney did not get any email except that last week on Feb. 20, 07 at 5.15 pm he got the receipt notice email followed by approval email. We thought it might be a computer glitch. Today he has not gotten anything meaning whatever he has got last week might be true. You never know.

After seeing PD in the approved I-140 we will decide whether to send fresh 485 or a letter to relink. My question is suppose if you file fresh 485 then we are initiating the process right from beginning (FP, sending our name for NAME CHECK, etc..) what if our existing 485 is done with all these stuffs then the center has to just relink and ready to go. Am I asking the right question?

My attorney did not get any email except that last week on Feb. 20, 07 at 5.15 pm he got the receipt notice email followed by approval email. We thought it might be a computer glitch. Today he has not gotten anything meaning whatever he has got last week might be true. You never know.

After seeing PD in the approved I-140 we will decide whether to send fresh 485 or a letter to relink. My question is suppose if you file fresh 485 then we are initiating the process right from beginning (FP, sending our name for NAME CHECK, etc..) what if our existing 485 is done with all these stuffs then the center has to just relink and ready to go. Am I asking the right question?

If you are from retrogressed country, then NIW will take a long time. Just see the attempts of few people in this forum who tried to relink 485 especially when they are 2 different service centers. My idea is that although you will save some money but fresh application will be faster as compared to re-linking. Discuss it with your attorney. My attorney advised me not to get into this.

If you are from retrogressed country, then NIW will take a long time. Just see the attempts of few people in this forum who tried to relink 485 especially when they are 2 different service centers. My idea is that although you will save some money but fresh application will be faster as compared to re-linking. Discuss it with your attorney. My attorney advised me not to get into this.

Suppose your NC is done for your 485 that already is there in the service center then what will happen? If you file new petition then the center will intiate the process right from beginning. am I correct? I am more worrying about NC business. If the service center starts the process all over again then we do not know when it will be done? any thoughts????

So your attorney is advising you to file new petition? will he charge again for that?

Is NC check a common problem for Indians?? One of my friends got her GC within a month from NSC but she is from Indoneshia.

Suppose your NC is done for your 485 that already is there in the service center then what will happen? If you file new petition then the center will intiate the process right from beginning. am I correct? I am more worrying about NC business. If the service center starts the process all over again then we do not know when it will be done? any thoughts????

So your attorney is advising you to file new petition? will he charge again for that?

I agree that you need to get the NC etc again. Your previous 485 is at TSC or VSC. If your 485 and 140 are at different centers then it is very difficult to get it re-linked. I remember reading the post of somebody on this forum.
My attorney didn't charge me extra. He didn't charge me for refile of 140 or PP.

Madgu, Congratulations! We both made it. thanks a bunch for setting up as an example! I had the same fate as yours and kinda followed your path and we had very similar pattern too!
I know it's not over yet...but still it's a great relief! how long does it take to receive the approval notice in mail?

Dear Forum Members,

First of all I thank almighty God for making my DAY. Happy to inform you all that my EB-1EA I-140 got APPROVED (REAL :)) and the approval email came from USCIS this morning at 10.15 AM. The online status changed to Approval notice sent. Here is the email I got

On February 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

I sincerely thank all the forum member who stood by me for their constant support and encouragement. Today I will take a BREAK from work :D One BIG hurdle is over.

Delivered at TSC 02/20
------------
I-140 APPROVED 03/01/06

Hi Madgu-GC, you are the hero. Today is your day, man. GOD listened your prayer. i am very happy too. I (we) need some sweets from you. where are you man!!

Dear Forum Members,

Sincerely,

Delivered at TSC 02/20
------------
I-140 APPROVED 03/01/06

Many Congratulations, Madgu-gc.

Hi good_y,

Thanks buddy. By the way one of the member NIW-Nov 04 has given an hint about relink. what is the PD written in your approval notice of I-140 EB-1EA. If it is sep. 2005 then probably they might have interlinked your petition. That is what NIW-Nov 04 is saying.

Hi madgu,
I checked is 8/8/06, sofar I did not hear anything from USCIS reg relink, they are not responding. We sent letters to both NSC and VSC (is where my 485). Try to contact them also is of no use. I am confused, what is to be done.
Good luck with your 485.

Hi madgu,
I checked is 8/8/06, sofar I did not hear anything from USCIS reg relink, they are not responding. We sent letters to both NSC and VSC (is where my 485). Try to contact them also is of no use. I am confused, what is to be done.
Good luck with your 485.

Hi good_y,

Means they have not relinked your case. What alien # you filled in when you filed I-140 (EB-1EA) petition since you already have A#? Why I am asking this question is once you have 485 pending then you will have A#. Does my question make sense? In my PP request receipt notice the A# was given (the same as that of my 485 petition). I do not know how the approval notice will look like? I have to wait and see.

Did you send letters to both VSC and NSC? I think you should have all the evidence that you send. Make sure that you send once in two weeks. Atleast after two months they (NSC/VSC) might respond. Who knows? still I am thinking about what to do?