Got the magic mail..What's next??

meetmano

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I been a silent follower of this site and I am very glad to share my good news.I got the magic mail yesterday. They approved my 140/485 as well my wife's 485.Guys what to do next? WAit for the paper and get an appointment with infipass? Waht all are needed when going to infopass? Please advice..

PD 2003 June. EB2, Concurrent
RD- Jan-17 2004
finger print May 04
140/485 May-02, 2005

Congratulations! The approval notice will arrive in about a week so you may want to get started setting up an infopass appointment for 2 or 3 weeks from now.

When you get there you will need your appointment, your approval letter, your passport, 2 brand new passport style photos, all your EAD cards, APs and I-94s.

Hi

I could take one for my wife. But when i tried to take an Infopass appointment for myself, I get this message
.You cannot schedule any more appointments at this time.

Any idea?
Matt

Use a computer with a different IP address (or restart if you are assigned a new one per session) or try again later.

Some service centers will let families go in together with one single appointment.

Congrats meetmano,

Patience finally rewarded by joint approvals. Enjoy the freedom.

DIGS
EB3, India

Ok Here is a small tip. Some time clicks some times not.
I found the email address of Chicago congressmen from net and emailed him saying that this is my case no and it's been pending for so and so time. After 3 weeks I was surprised to see a letter from Congress men. He included the reply he got from Nebraska service center saying that my case has been assigned to a officer on so and so date. That clicked. I got the approval in a months time.
It will cost you max 5 minutes and worth a try.

thanks
Matt

Email please?

meetmano said:
Ok Here is a small tip. Some time clicks some times not.
I found the email address of Chicago congressmen from net and emailed him saying that this is my case no and it's been pending for so and so time. After 3 weeks I was surprised to see a letter from Congress men. He included the reply he got from Nebraska service center saying that my case has been assigned to a officer on so and so date. That clicked. I got the approval in a months time.
It will cost you max 5 minutes and worth a try.

thanks
Matt
Hi Matt,

May I ask for the congress men's email address? I would like to have a try.

I'm in MI. I don't know if I should contact the congress/senator men in MI or anyone in congress/senator?

Thanks.

Meetmano,

What was your PD? were your EB2 or EB3? what was your RD on 140 and 485? Was it concurrent? When did your 140 and 485 get approved?

Can you please give us some details?

Thanks,

Apriljie said:
Hi Matt,

May I ask for the congress men's email address? I would like to have a try.

I'm in MI. I don't know if I should contact the congress/senator men in MI or anyone in congress/senator?

Thanks.

You have to contact your local congress man. There is a page on the net which lists your local congressman based on where you live. He is the guy you need to contact. Google it.

My letter said they would send me my card in 120 days.

BUT I had not had the biometrics done when I got my last EAD. That is signature, index fingerprint and photos. Beacuse of this my lawyer said to go get the stamp because they will have to fill in the I-89 form, which includes the index print your signature and to bring 2 passport photos. SO today thats what I did. I had my infopass appointment. Without it they won't even let you in the door. My spouse and me went in on the same appointment even though I had made 2 appointments.
The agent asked for approval letter, passport, AP, EAD and photos. She took our fingerprint, we signed the form, and she stamped our passports. All in all it took 10 minutes. WHoooo Hooooooo. Now just wait for the card