Got the letter!!!

jaganjai

Registered Users (C)
Finally, our cases were approved... Great relief...

PD - 02/00
RD - 10/01
ND - 11/01
FP - 01/03
TD - 02/04 (TRANSFER DATE)
ID - 05/04 (INTERVIEW DATE)
FP - 05/04 (2nd FP)
AD - 06/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Glad to hear, you deserved this after long painful wait.
would you like to share the case was transfered to where? and why?. if possible plz do share ur interview details and doc they asked. was it Employment based GC or?

Good Luck

Congratulations.

Congratulations.

PrinceofJungle said:
Very Glad to hear, you deserved this after long painful wait.
would you like to share the case was transfered to where? and why?. if possible plz do share ur interview details and doc they asked. was it Employment based GC or?

Good Luck

Mine is an employment based.

My case was transferred to Denver from TSC.

Reason for transfer is change of address.

Routine questions like name, POB, DOB, date of first/last entry into the U.S.
were asked in the interview. Asked for employment letter only.

Our first FP expired about 2 weeks before the interview date. so, we took another FP. Also, my spouse's immunization shots were pending. Completed that too.

Got our approval letter 1 month after completing the interview.

Good luck to those who are waiting to get approved.

Hi jaganjai,

Congratulation !!!

In your interview did INS officer mentioned any time frame, when will you receive your I-485 approval? I am in the same boat as you, still waiting for an approval. My interview was completed on first week of Jun.

Thanks
-Raj

jaganjai said:
Mine is an employment based.

My case was transferred to Denver from TSC.

Reason for transfer is change of address.

Routine questions like name, POB, DOB, date of first/last entry into the U.S.
were asked in the interview. Asked for employment letter only.

Our first FP expired about 2 weeks before the interview date. so, we took another FP. Also, my spouse's immunization shots were pending. Completed that too.

Got our approval letter 1 month after completing the interview.

Good luck to those who are waiting to get approved.

jaganjai, Congrats!

One question for you. You said that your first FP expired and you took second FP 2 weeks before interview. The question is, How did you request them to issue you a second FP notice? Did you simply went to ASC and did FP?

Your answer will help many of us whose FP is about to expire.

longGC said:
jaganjai, Congrats!

One question for you. You said that your first FP expired and you took second FP 2 weeks before interview. The question is, How did you request them to issue you a second FP notice? Did you simply went to ASC and did FP?

Your answer will help many of us whose FP is about to expire.

UPDATE: Went and stamped our passports today. Temporary PR valid for 1 year.

When the local office sent out our interview letter, our FPs were still valid. But by the time we went to our interview(one month after recieving the Interview letter) our FPs expired. The officer looked at our FP records and told us that we need to take another one. He gave us an FP appointment letter and asked us to take ASAP . We simply took it to a nearby INS office where they take FPs and completed on the same day.

Hope it is clear.

CURRENT STATUS still says:

On February 6, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in DENVER, CO for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in DENVER, CO will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case.

hmm...

Last edited by a moderator: