Registered Users (C)
Hey guys-

Posting my timeline in Boston

PD - July 15, 2005
Fingerprint - Sep 15, 2005
Status Disappeared - Sep 23, 2005
Interview notice - Arrived today, Sep 26, 2005
Interview - Nov 3, 2005

That was very fast it seems. Do you guys think that this is enough time for a name check?

God, I am so nervous now. Wish I did not have these 7 traffic tickets over 13 years (though thankfully just 1 in 5 years)

-- Gaude

Hi Gaude,

Congrats, It seems like Boston DO is quick in sending the IL as soon as the status changes. My status was updated two weeks back and I have not heard anything. My DO is Arlington, VA.

g10783.

g10783 said:
Hi Gaude,

Congrats, It seems like Boston DO is quick in sending the IL as soon as the status changes. My status was updated two weeks back and I have not heard anything. My DO is Arlington, VA.

g10783.

What is your PD?

I live in VA
PD 07/25/05
FP 09/06/05

Something is not right because USCIS processing times for Boston N-400 are showing December 2004.

Who is fooling who?

Whoops

Sorry Bamako - thought that was for me...

As far as who is fooling who? I am not sure how to respond to it (not sure if that is meant as a flame or what). I can only tell you what my dates were. The USCIS site has been notorious (in my opinion) as far as reflecting actual dates. My initial notice said that it would take 365 days for getting a response and pleasantly enough, I have been getting something for the next steps in a matter of weeks.

Perhaps they are under promising and over delivering??

-- Gaude

I meant that clearly someone is wrong and it seems those processing times are not accurate at all.

Some processing times they show are too late,maybe what you said about underpromising is what it is.

when i had my interview, the PD was around Jan 15th 2005. My interview was in July and my pd is 3/9/2005.

however, when the USCIS pd changes from Jan 15th --> Feb 1 --> March 18th (as of Sept 15 or so), my case got approved and I got the oath letter last week.

Hi Bamako,

My priority date is May 11th, I had my finger prints done in last week of july and my status chnaged online in 1st week of september.

g10783

g10783 said:
Hi Bamako,

My priority date is May 11th, I had my finger prints done in last week of july and my status chnaged online in 1st week of september.

g10783

Hi g10783,

I saw on Arlington/DC tracker someone with PD in May got an interview letter.
It seems to me they process application randomly. There was 8 days between my notice date of PD and FP notice. I got both letters in August. I am waiting for interview.

Post your interview on Arlington/DC when you get it.
Good luck.