Got the card

Kumars68

Registered Users (C)
Finally, Got the card. Thank God and Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and all in this forum giving valuable information.

RD:10/01/2001
ND:11/21/2001
FP:01/31/2002
AD: 03/05/2003
Card Recieved: 04/11/2003

HI

what is the message when you check your case status on line.

My information
RD 11/5/2001
ND 12/6/2001
AD 03/03/2003

Got my Passport stamp on 03/17/2003.

My online status still says.

This case has been approved. On March 3, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Please suggest me , If I should call INS ?? I still did not receive my card or no change in the online status.

Message says

----------------------
On March 27, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
----------------------
My approval letter asked me to go to Fed. Plaza in NYC. I did stamping at Albany NY.

gary_mail,

<<Please suggest me , If I should call INS ?? I still did not receive my card or no change in the online status.>>

Wait for some time. Your message will change. I guess it depends on the INS local office where you did the stamping. Some offices may send the documents (Photos, I-551 I guess where we give our fing. print and signature) to VSC slowly.

I know Albany NY is not much crowded compared to NYC. That's the reason I went there.

Best Wishes to you and best wishes for every one in this forum waiting for long time on this painful journey.

kumars68,

you don't need to tell it to INS once the card has been ordered it never changes unless your card is lost in the mail and you take up the issue again. so don't worry have fun !