got "status can't be found" message

porkman

Registered Users (C)
Just checked my status on-line, and got the following:
-------------------
The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center
-------------------
We'll see what's going on next. My case is handled in TSC.

porkman said:
-------------------
The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center
-------------------

Dear Bro:

Good news for you. You are approved.

Congratulation !!!

porkman said:
-------------------
-------------------

U got it bro. Get ready for a big party. U are ready to be home free.
Atique.

porkman said:
-------------------
-------------------

Good for you, buddy !

Did you ever notice if there was any LUD activities between Nov your RFI receiving and today ( Especially yesterday, or since Jan.1, 2006 ) ?

porkman said:
-------------------
-------------------

Did you get this information from "Case Status checkup " ( i.e. by directly putting your receipte # ) or by "Login" your account ?