Got stamping at Baltimore after the interview

Sai55

Registered Users (C)
Got stamping at Baltimore after the interview! Hey..................

All,

I wanted to share the good news with everyone! We had a succesful interview in Baltimore. The Lady Immigration officer was very kind and friendly, talking to my son all the time. They called 3 of us at the same time 45 minutes after the schedule time.

First she ask us to take an oath that we would be honest about our information. She ask us to check the names of my parents on a form and she took two signatures and fingure prints on the same form. Then she told us to verify the name, date of birth, social security number and residence address.

After that she ask us the documents:

1. Passports, Driver's License, EADs
2. Current Employer's letter (Didn't return the original)
3. Copies of the recent paychecks
4. W2 forms for past 3 years.
5. Some yes or no questions about criminal/deportation etc and about the port of entry date.

She repeat the same for my wife also, but she didn't take my wifes paychecks.

Then she just chcked my sons name / Date of Birth.

Finally she told us she is going to take the I94s and EAD because we donot need them any more. She stamped our passports and told us we can travel, work any where in US etc etc. She said we will get our permanent card in 6 to 8 months time and eligible to apply for citizenship exactly 5 years from today. She finally congratulate us.

I change my employment at 485 stage and I didn't get any questions from the officer.

They are not checking the salary, the figures in W2 forms etc. So guys donot worry about all these.

GOODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU..................

Sai55

good news

Good to hear that INS has no hassles with changing employers at 485 stage, I think they also recognize the journey we have to gone through, and do not want to pull new strings at the last stage

CONGRATS

AVM Message after the Baltimore Interview

I had a successful interview at Baltimore for my I485, after 3 days I checked my AVM message it still says the case is trasfered to Baltimore. Have any of you guys checked the AVM after the interview.

hi ms001

my interview was also succesfull and after 5 days avm says case has been transferred to baltimore
they need some time i guess
zxmd

Hi Guys
Once interview is done. You are set. You need not have to check AVM MESAGES any more. They will send green card probably with in 3 to 4 months.

SAI55

Plastic Card

But I have read , that the AVM Message should change to "Your Process has been completed" or " Your Plastic Card has been ordered"

In My case it still says the "case has been transfered to Baltimore"