Got RFE

udayr21

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

AVM says RFE was issued on Nov13th for wac 01154xxxxx. DID FP on Oct 19th. Don\'t know what the RFE is about. Does anyone know how long it takes for the lawyer to recieve RFE letter from INS..

Thanks

I also got RFE :

My 485 case # is WAC-01-150-xxxxx. I also got RFE. They issued RFE on Oct 20 th and due to address change of my lawyer, my lawyer did not receive it. So she sent a fax again for resending of RFE. INS faxed the RFE to my lawyer on Nov 2 nd.

So wait for 7 days to get into the hands of your lawyer. if you are lucky, you may get earlier.

Good luck.
SRS

No Title

do you guys check for FP quality?
 do they send RFE or new FP notice
 i guess new FP notice
 the RFE might be for W-2s, latest paystubs if your company has lay offs recently.

Jony Lever

I don\'t think it is for FP. It might be for as you said for W2, pay stubs etc. In my case, it could be for current status, as when I applied for I485(ND 4/10), my H1 was going to expire on 4/21 and I did not apply for EAD or AP.

Anybody RFE updated?

I think your RFE must be for W-2s, pay stubs etc.
Anybody\'s AVM updated after INS receives RFE. What\'s the time frame.

RFE for a friend

My friend received an RFE for paystubs(from the month of 485 filing), W2 and copies of the passport. INS also requested some financial documents from the employer, our company(we work for the same company) had a few layoffs recently and also some H1\'s rejected last month, INS wanted to see the contracts with the client,which I think as weird as it is improbable for a client to sigh a three year contract without even having the consultant onboard.

I thought at the 485 stage, INS does not look at the company profile, well now I know....I hope everything works out for him as well as my 485 app.

RD/ND is 03/01.

RFE are mostly for employment confirmation

Got one, and they just ask for W2, most recent pay stubs, 1040 for year 2000. Cool at least, they are taking care of me :).

BoBoss, Didn\'t you submit those info. while you were filing your I485??

I am curious about whether INS request employment info. because applicants didn\'t submit it during 485 filing or INS randomly send RFE without reasons??!!

Your info. would be greatly appreciatelt!!! Thanks!

EMployment information

My information was originally provided more than one year ago and they just wanted to confirm that I am still with the sponsored company.