Got RFE!

longGC

Registered Users (C)
In an attempt to push the system, I received the RFE which I had anticipated a long back. I do not know the content as of yet but got this through the e-mail I received (copied below). I also received a call from the Congressman Liason but could not get any details as it went to voicemail.

I am anticipating that the RFE will be for EVL, W2, Pay Stubs and Tax Returns. I have already kept the packet ready and have alerted my lawyer (in case he gets RFE letter).

E-Mail ----------------------------------------------------------
we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.
The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about
the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed
above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected
processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from
the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

longGC,

GREAT NEWS.

I'm really glad for you. I'm certain that this is IT for you.

I hope you did NOT pay the $1k :mad:

Please keep us posted ASAP.

loggc

Good to see that a long awaited case is finally moving. I think you are getting close to the end of tunnel.

longgc

really was happy and excited to see a development in your case...read thru your story..u r the one who needs a real break real sooon...u r almost there now !!! congrats

LongGC!

That is definitely a big news. We all are waiting to see the approval. u r almost there. However, when did u get the email? Today?

LongGC,
Although your journey is not yet complete, a congratulations is definitely in order here!

I am sure you will keep us abreast of the developments concerning your RFE.

LongGC,
Very glad to see your case is in an officer's hand now. Your approval is just around the corner. Congrats in advance. It has been a long journey for you and it's going to come to the end very soon.
BTW, very impressed by your signature and your spirit.

Good luck!

LongGC,

Kudos to your efforts and commitment for GC. I am sure USCIS will be cleaning your file of all the dust that has accumulated for such a long time. You really deserve a GC soon.

Kick that lawyer's a__ who was aksing you for 1K :mad: :mad:

Thanks.

Thanks to GCExplorer,goastros,nfn,WaitinginQ,faitas,subin98,fjaffery, mini_r2004, couriousGeorge, Safari_TSC and Will_Get_There. Also numerous others who have been a support for me by giving me all the valuable information.

I will keep you posted with the developments and will let you know as the events happen. It is an exciting news and I feel better today.

faitas,
Please visit USCUS.gov website, click status online and register to setup an e-mail. If you get stuck because you have pop-up blocker, use ctrl key and click simultaneously to get to the screen which asks you to agree to terms and conditions.

Regards.

you are almost done!!

LongGC buddy

1). in your sutiation, new rfe means they totally reconsider your case, if they still believe you got problem with that damn i140 as they thought before, they would NOT issue you new rfe

2). i still remembered that you created rfe table for all folks in this forum, you will have no any problem to give ins what they want from that simple list.

3). so my logic is that they gave up i-140 bug and issue you new rfe to make sure there was no problem after i140, then you give what they want, and they just give you the card.

you are almost there !! today i am so happy for you :p

Thanks srBose and C++.

My I-140 was never an issue. It was my bad luck that AC21 took Aug2003 to become a law. What a coincidence. Exactly a year ago on the same day my ex-employer informed USCIS about layoff.

I am sure they are looking for my current whereabouts in terms of job, the nature of job, the status and my tax returns.

Question - Does a gap in emplyment will raise an issue? As I was out of job for sometime before I could find the job which is exactly same as that was filed in my labor. But that was last year.

Getting closer

LongGC
Good luck to you ; We are all hoping the best for you
I hope go onto bigger and better things. You are more than a piece of paper

LongGC,

Keep your spirits high........!!! This time you will make it man. I know what a rough phase you had gone thru all the time. Hope this time it will get u lots of cheers on your face.

Congrats in Advance. Keep us update on your status buddy!!

GcMemphis.