Got RFE on 8/5/05 - EB3!!!

eye140485

Registered Users (C)
I got an RFE yesterday. It surprised me because I thought they were not going to touch my file till at least October.

Just wanted to inform you guys.

Thanks.

They are working on EB3s

eye140485,

Eventhough they are not "supposed" to approve EB3 cases they are still actively processing them. My case has seen a lot of LUD changes last week and I have seen a few cases that got RFE recently. This is good because this gives your case a good chance to get approved in Oct if your PD becomes current at that time.

On another note. I have noted a couple of EB3 cases that got approved during this "freeze" phase. Whether this was done by mistake by TSC or they have some policy that we don't know is a mystery. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks.

regards,

saras

I am in same boat

Hi Guys,
My RD for I-485 is 8/10/2004, I have also RFE about Immunization Record.
Hope we get GC Very Soon!!

RFE on 07/27/2005

It's about legal status. My lawyer got the notice by mail about one week after I received the e-mail.

EB3
PD: Nov 2002
I485: Rd: 12/09/2004, LUD 06/15,0/16, 06/29, 06/30, 07/05,07/27,07/28
AD: :eek:

If I recollect correctly, the DOS was saying that upto 20,000 employment based visa numbers were being used up for over 8 or 9 months of this year and they were projecting use of upto 30,000 visas for the rest of year, effectively exhausting all the available visas of the year & the balance of the recaptured visas of 1999 & 2000. So, most the remainings were supposedly for EB1, EB2 and EX category had supposedly brought its own workload. They even keep talking of regressing EB2. So, my question is from where on earth or heavens are the USCIS folks getting time to touch EB3 cases in 485 stage, when they should be burning midnight oil to attend to non-regressed categories, to use that kind numbers?? All the more enigmatic when this is vacation season and you can see atleast 15% of people absent in offices!

This humbug of visa number exhaustion and regression can only be analyzed next year at this time when USCIS publishes the statistics (but by then it is too late for any of our consolation). I was seeing that folks have received two or more approvals, so it should not come as a surprise if they have counted twice!!!

H

RFE Issued 07/27 Sent 08/09 Ack 08/15/05

EB3
PD: Nov 2002
I485: Rd: 12/09/2004, LUD 06/15,06/16, 06/29, 06/30, 07/05,07/27,07/28, 08/15
AD:

RFE tracker

Guys and Gals,

I have been tracking RFE cases in another thread. I will go ahead and update the excel sheet that I maintain with all your RFE information. Please follow that thread to keep on top of TSC RFE cases. Here is the link to that thread -

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=170256

Please post your RFE details such as RFE issued date, RFE replied date, RFE received ack from TSC date, type of RFE. Once I have this information, I will update the tracker sheet I maintain with all your details.

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator: