Got RFE , Oct2002 Case, What could this be

sxpat

Registered Users (C)
I am the primary applicant. My status and my wife's status changed to RFE issued on Nov 10th . My daughter didnot get an RFE .
Then I found that Last update date changed to Nov12th,2004.I didnot receive RFE notice though .
What could this be , RFE for applicant and dependant spouse and not dependant child , any guesses ?

ND/RD : Oct30,2002
FP : Oct5,2004
Planning on applying 3rd EAD.
AD : ?????

Posible RFEs:

1) Employment Verification
2) Last 2 Paystubs
3) Your Legal Status (I-94's)
4) Birth Certificates
5) Last 3 year W2's
6) Special Registartion (if needed for your country)
7) Medical
8) Biographic Info.

Add if some one know more...

BaSh

Similar boat

I am in a similar situation. Online status says that they have sent out RFEs for me and spouse.

Waiting anxiously :confused:

If you are lucky...

Might be even an approval... one of friends online status said an RFE was issued - he got the approval notice in mail... :eek:

-Krr720
:cool: :cool: :cool:

I love that

I love KRR720 saying "Might be even an approval" , I will keep you posted

I got the RFE notice

I got a call from my lawyer and USCIS asked to establish my status thru out my stay in US.
So, I was asked to send all H1/H4 approval copies, all passport copies with all pages with entry/departure dates.
I will keep you guys posted on this.

RD/ND: Oct30,2002
FP : Oct5,2004
RFE : Nov10,2004
AD :????

sxpat - More Info?

sxpat,

I got the same inquiry from USCIS. Can you explain in detail what all pages of passport are they interested? There is no "departure" stamp in passport when you leave US.

Thanks for sharing the information.

I and my wife got the same query on 11/10/04. We have sent our lawyer all I-797 change of status approval notices copies, copies of relevant pages of passport, etc.

Even though RFE has been raised on for both me and my wife, only I (principal) have got RFE by mail. Some earlier report the same thing. They both got approved and the other RFE was never received (?).

I485 ND/RD 10/02

Passport Arrival/Departure stamps by lawyer meaning Arrival/departure stamps of all the countries visited/transited and all the pages of passport .So I am sending copies of all the pages even if they are blank.

You might want to include all receipt notices, approval notices, copies of all I-94's if you have them, all visas in passports, etc. These will establish your history of immigration within US. Let your lawyer shift through that and pick what he needs.