Got RFE Info

Higc

Registered Users (C)
I learnt from AVM that I got RFE on 02/04/02 and I got info from my lawyer yesterday(02/12/02) regarding BC, I submitted latest BC in my I-485. Right now we got affidavites from Parents and Uncle\'s family.

1)please let me know what are the document I need submit to Lawyer.?????
2)Do we need fill out any form??????

I changed my employer after 180 days
Details:-
RD 02/01
ND 03/01
FP 05/01
EAD/AP 06/01
EB2-NSC-India

RFE on BC

U should be ok with the affadaivts you already have - not a bad idea to include your school leaving certificates to show proof that your Birthdate is correct !

let us know how it goes.

Docs. you have are enough.

As far as I know, no other forms are needed at this point. Affidavits you have are fine, and no need to send anything else until INS asks employement varification. Sending Notorized photocopy of School Leaving or college records where your B\'date is mentioned is a good idea though.

Birth Date : Can\'t it be validated by our passports ?

Guys, I have been wondering why INS requires birth affidavits ?
I mean anyone can write anything, if you think of it.

Even if the Birth Certs are new ones, why can\'t the INS use the birthdate on our passports ? Wouldn\'t that be a very reliable source of our birth records ?

Passport should be enough but

IT IS NOT!! INS requires that your Birth must be registered at least 5 years prior. So if you register your birth right now and get a fresh BC, they will not accept it. I think these standards are developed based upon what is normal birth registration practice here.

PLEASE ANSWER

What is meant by \'submitted latest BC\'? as mentioned by HIGc.Higc, What is the date of birth registration on your birth ceritificate? Is it the latest date? Because if the birth registration date says 1966( for example) and if you got the BC last year, I dont think INS will send an RFE ? Please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

rfe on BC you are wrong

If you were born in 1966 and get a BC last year then there will be a RFE based on the fact the BC was issued 35 years later. Though I do agree that the BC was registered way back. It is just that the IIO needs to be convinced ...

Registration of birth is one thing, and getting a Birth Certificate is another.

The birth and be registered in 1966 and the certificate requested whenever necessary. It is FINE. The RFE is issued when an birth is REGISTERED recently (say about 20 years later) and a certificate issued.

Freeme, That is what even I thought but VMBW has given different explanation

I do not know if recently INS is issuing RFEs even for earlier registration but obtaining the BC recently.