Got RFE for employment verification

Sep1_TSC485

Registered Users (C)
I just heard from attorney that RFE has arrived in the office. It is about requesting the employment evidence which includes recent Tax return forms (and W-2 forms), recent pay stubs, employment verification letter. Attorney suggests submiting 3 years tax returns and w-2 forms, and pay stubs since last Nov. Shoud these be enough? And in the employment letter, should it indicate the current salary and current job title, and should it be OK since my salary is increased since filing I-485? Does anyone be able to share the same experience? Thanks.

In RFE employment letter, should we use the current salary or previous salary when filing with I-485? Thanks.

Use LC as guide line for job title and duties only, and use exact job title and duties if possible, few minor is not issue. like programer is programer, language is not issue can be anyone according the needs. EVL is issued with current date so use current one, but do use title as in LC.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Spouse hasn't got RFE letter yet

I just got myslef RFE letter but spouse hasn't got it yet. Is this normal since the spouse's online status also says "mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case"? Should I expect spouse RFE letter or not?

Thanks.