GOT RFE as expected.

aln

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

On October 31, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

EAC0204454***
RD 10/9
ND 11/23

This is most likely for employment verification. I am guessing. I would like to get in touch with the IIOs to confirm it.

Does RFE notice go to the lawyer and/or you. or only one.
Thanks all.
aln

y i knew

My employer denied to give me emp. verification letter and I applied without it. So I was pretty sure I might get for that purpose.

Unfortunately I am still with the same company and dont know if they can support me with that now. If not wat are my alternatives...

Can I get out of the company now and get the letter from some one else.

Thanks,
aln

Its illegal

Its illegal for a company to deny giving U are Employment verification letter.

If they are sponsoring the GC, what could be the problem is giving a Damn letter...Which..mind you is not fake..

If U dont feel confident..ask them for a letter..Dont say that U need for GC..
say..U need for UR parents Visa Who need to travel here..
Just give the Letter with UR present salary and UR joining Date and position..

Hope it works out

All companies should give out employment letters.

....employment letters. Tell them it's for a bank loan...See sample RFE employment letter posted previously.

I'm not sure if IIO's will tell you anything.

It took 5 days from online check for letter to arrive at my lawyer.

Only the lawyer got the letter.

reason

The reason my employer gives is that since I am not in the same position as described in my Labor they wont give me the letter.

They filed for my labor with a higher designation,

Sorry to hear abt that .. pls keep us posted

To your Question

>>Can I get out of the company now and get the letter from some one else.

My honest opinion is get out of that company, ditch them and find someone else who can give you that letter. I know, easier said then done ...but last resort would be to pay some small company and take a letter from them as a last resort. Be ready to spend some money