Got Plastic

31stjan

Registered Users (C)
Our case was approved on 3rd Octo. The FP were expried so we had to go for another FP on 31st Oct. We had been waiting for the approval letter so that we can go for stamping. Last Saturday me and my kids got the actual plastic card. I am still waiting for my wife.

Details are:
EAC02111xxxxx
Interview Date: 3rd Octo
2nd FP: 31st Octo
Card received: Last week. (3 out of 4)

All the best to those wating for their good news.

Thanks

Card without Approval Notice!

Cool, the strange ways of BCIS. Hope you didn't write your age to be < 14.:D

However Congrats!

-pa

At interview they asked for another medical (which I had got done). Asked if I am with the same company. I had changed the company and had employment letter which I gave it to him. Then he asked about the company and my salary. I gave him 1 year pay stubs (I think he wanted to see the salary was as per the papers filed). The actual amount was higher so he did not ask for anything else about the job or the company.

The officer mentioned that our FP is expired and me and my wife will have to go for another FP. He gave us a letter for 31st Oct FP.

Asked all of us their first name, last name and date of birth. Checked the photographs.

At the end he said your case is approved but we will need 2nd FP and we should hear something from them in a month time.

Total time was about 15 minutes.