Got passport stamped at Arlington 1 hour ago

Mahasangram

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

This is the final message from me and it regards stamping of passport. Reached there at 5:30 AM as per the advise of ppl on this board. Was the 10th person in line. The wait was pretty bad for a couple of hours. I had some food in reserve just in case I passed out. A hott looking Punjabi desi babe came by and occupied my mind for a little while, but I digress.

Bottom line, hte doors opened at 7:36 Am , We passed thru a security check, went up another level to 2nd floor, got a token and waited and waited and waited. And then we waited more. Well you see there was only 1 person looking at the cases while we had 137 ppl waiting. Since I was in early, my turn came up at 9:30 Am and I Was done by 9:37 AM. It was the fastest approval of all the ppl so far. I felt proud of myself and this board for giving me the crucial info so that I had all the papers. I noticed other ppl fumbling for their papers but I was smooth as silk.

I was out and had to rush back to work since a couple of my programs had crashed. Life, alas, was back to normal.

Passport stamped until May 14 2002, and was told to get the card in 6 months.

Over and out.

PD 01/98, ND01/25/2000 FP 03/15/2001 AD 05/08/2001

No Title

Hi,

Congratulations and Best Wishes....could you please let us know what all documents did you take?

Thank you!
Srini

No Title

Documents: EAD, AP, Passport, I-94, 2 Photos, Approval Notice (Courtsey copy in my case), and a 6 pack of Miller Lite.

No Title

Congrats Mahasangram,

one more question, photos, can we give the same photos which we had taken for the I-485 application one year ago?? or we need to
take a recent one??

thanks for the reply.

No Title

Congrats! and thatnks for the info.
Do they allow people to get inside even is the go after 7:30 a.m
Thanks

No Title

Attorney fee for GC process - $4000
Waiting anxiously for my PD to become current - Last 3 months
Parking fee near Baltimore INS local office - $3
Getting Pass port stamped after approval - PRICE LESS!!!

I am happy to share with you all that I got my PP stamped today. Entire process took less than 10 mnts. We went around 9:30 AM and we were out at about 9:40 from Baltimore INS office. For my son (4 yrs) they just stamped PP. For me and my spouse they took finger prints and collected courtesy copies of approval letter, I-94, Photos. Didn\'t bother to ask about EADs.

Good luck to every one on this board.

No Title

courtesy notice says photos should have been taken in the last 30 days. And they do allow ppl to come in after 7:30 upto a certain point when they realize they cannot take the load. Like today for instance they started rejecting ppl who showed up at 8:30

No Title

Hi,
Themole, this fee of 4000 us$ is for the last day only. or for the whole process. Are you required to take your tax returns with your EAD?