Got Our Approval E-mails Yesterday

ind_pgm

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
We got our approval e-mail yesterday. Please hang in there. You will also get your approval very soon .

Wish you all good luck and peace of mind.
EB2 RIR India
ND: 07/10/2002
FP: 07/07/2004
AD: 09/23/2004

congrats!

Seems like TSC is approving 2002 cases that were FP'd recently. The pace of reported approvals in this forum seems to have picked up sharply in the last couple of days -- watch out all those who got FP'd recently.

Hi ind pgm,
Could pls tell me how can you have your FP done in July? I have the same ND with you but no fp yet so far. Thanks.

Peter2

ND 7/10/2002 i-485 (EB2)
NO FP

After FP

Hi

Congrats! Enjoy yr freedom

Can you please let me know wheter yr status got updated after the FP, if so how long it took. Also if you know FBI name check process is after FP or not

Thx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your freedom.............

anusha - My case never got updated after FP but I received the approval email yesterday and my LUD and online message also got updated the same day.

Peter & Anusha

Peter,
We have done nothing to get our FP. The only thing happened was that my wife had to move to NYC to do her residency. We informed USCIS about her change of address in the month of May’04. No communication of any form (Senator, Congressman, Fax) initiated by us to get our FP. Yes, my lawyer did nothing either! Hope, you get your FP soon and approval sooner.

Anusha,
Online status had not changed after our FP . It had the same regular “ …..850 to 900 days….” . Yesterday they have changed online message to
"This case has been approved. On September 23, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I hope, you get your approval very soon.

Anusha, no idea on FBI name check and all

Some knowledgeable member can tell you better on this topic.
Wish you all the luck.