Got NSC RFE. Aaaahhhhh!

NSCRFE

Registered Users (C)
I just checked the AVM and found out that they issued an RFE for me, but not for my wife. I wonder what it could be. Guess I will find out in a couple days. I hope its not for an employment letter because the original company was acquired a couple months ago, right after I submitted the yellow form. I really dont want to go through the process of redoing my I140 because of the company acquisition.

Here\'s my info:
PD: May 99
I486 RD: 4/25/00
I485 ND: 5/23/00
FP: 1/5/01
RFE issues: 5/9/01

Sent employment letter along with yellow form in January.

No Title

No one will believe this. My lawyer received a Requests of Evidence from the INS: they asked for 2 more PHOTOS for each of my family member! Anyway, we just took more photos and sent them. Just wonder why these many photos were needed.

No Title

Please post what the REF ask for when you get it. Thank you. My I140 company was acquired when my I485 was pending(still pending). The new company\'s lawyer says I don\'t have to file Amended I-140 but my lawyer says it\'s necessary. Following their lawyer not mine, my new company won\'t file I140 for me even I ask for and prefer to pay the expenses. Any suggestion.
UTMO

No Title

I will let you all know when I find out. I suspect I will find out on Monday. I certainly hope its not for an Employment Letter, but I have a feeling that\'s what it\'s for since my HR Manager didn\'t do a good job with the letter she sent with the yellow form.

I have heard and read conflicting stories about the replacement I140 as well. Some say its not required, whereas others say it is. In the past NSC would expedite such I140 requests, but I recently read that they will be putting a cap on expedite requests starting in June/July.

peace.

No Title

Either they were not acceptable or they simply lost it.

It is good news that they have looked in to your file for processing.

No Title

I talked to an IIO last week. They have issued a RFE for me and he said that it will take 3-4 weeks and he said that he will take 3-4 weeks for the clerical department to mail the RFE. It has already been two weeks and I have not received anything from NSC.

No Title

GCKamara,

The AVM for my RFE says that if it has been 14 days since the RFE was sent out and you have not received it, then you should call during business hours and talk to an IIO. I would call. Please post the reason for your RFE when you get it. Thanks.

HTH.