Got My Interview 90 Days After Filing Papers!!!

jnj

Registered Users (C)
i am a canadian overstay case who got married last summer to a us citizen(my wife).My lawyer sent in the paperwork for getting my gc and it was received by the ins on jan 25.My wifes father had to co sponsor me for the financial aspect since my wife didnt eran enough.My lawyer forgot to include the fathers 1099s in the original application so the process was delayed and the ins requested those forms from us.We sent them in and the process resumed on march 1st.In mid march i was sent a letter from ins stating my interview was on april 25!!!This is extremely fast i think.I am in Los angeles and the processing center was MO.Even my lawyer was shocked by the speed.

I just got my advanced parole and emplyment auth, card at the same time this week also.

I was an overstay and my wifes father is originally from an "axis of evil country!" and i wonder if they set up my interview so fast cause maybe they want to kick me out?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am a canadian overstay case who got married last summer to a us citizen(my wife).My lawyer sent in the paperwork for getting my gc and it was received by the ins on jan 25.My wifes father had to co sponsor me for the financial aspect since my wife didnt eran enough.My lawyer forgot to include the fathers 1099s in the original application so the process was delayed and the ins requested those forms from us.We sent them in and the process resumed on march 1st.In mid march i was sent a letter from ins stating my interview was on april 25!!!This is extremely fast i think.I am in Los angeles and the processing center was MO.Even my lawyer was shocked by the speed.

I just got my advanced parole and emplyment auth, card at the same time this week also.

I was an overstay and my wifes father is originally from an "axis of evil country!" and i wonder if they set up my interview so fast cause maybe they want to kick me out?
Hey congrats! My D.O. is also in Los Angeles. Did your lawyer get your notices for the interview and FP or did you? Im just wondering because I want to know if ill be getting them or my lawyer. Also how long after you sent your paper work did u get your FP notice? Let us know how the interview goes, I want to see what ill be expecting! Also, your interview date is on my birthdate lol!

jnj, i love your story...gives me so much hope! i am precisely the same situation as you (minus the forms submission), and hope everything goes smoothly.
best of luck to you and your wife.