Got my IL today yahoooooooooooo

lonely1982

Registered Users (C)
hey guys just want to share an update about my case. I got my interview letter today and my interview would be 11/19/09 ;);););) good luck everyone

You must be very lucky to be able to file N-400 even before you got your GC in Jun '09 :) :) Good luck with the interview anyway.

hey guys just want to share an update about my case. I got my interview letter today and my interview would be 11/19/09 ;);););) good luck everyone

I'm happy for you Im still waiting and praying for my good news did your satus every changed online? and good luck wit your interviw!!!!

I have mine on the 16th of November and it is 27 days prior to my 5th anniversary of being PR.Would it be a problem ?Anyone could please throw light on this please,I am concerned.I read somewhere in this forum that if your application is denied for some reason than your PR status is revoked as well.Is it true?

I have mine on the 16th of November and it is 27 days prior to my 5th anniversary of being PR.Would it be a problem ?Anyone could please throw light on this please,I am concerned.I read somewhere in this forum that if your application is denied for some reason than your PR status is revoked as well.Is it true?

Denial of citizenship does NOT automatically revoke your GC as well. To revoke GC, you will always receive a Notice in the mail specifying the reasons for revoking your GC and you will have an oppurtunity to contest it in a immigration court. Make sure to file AR-11 form whenever you change your address. That is the only way for USCIS to get in touch with you if they have any issue.

please read mypost and novausc post in Wash,DC thread .............we were in same situation as urs --