Got my I-485 receipt numbers by calling USCIS

hariom

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I called USCIS(800-375-5283) to get my receipt number.The lady was kind enough to provide me the numbers for my case and my wife.But she said there is no FP notice sent yet.I thought I-485 receipts and FP notices are sent at the same time!..I am expecting the receipt in a day or 2.But how long for the FP appointment.

My application was sent to NSC on June 19th and transferred to TSC.As per receipt number/case status ..shows a receive date of July14th.Any recent filers please respond with your FP notice/appointment experiences.

Mine I485 receipt took about 2 weeks and FP took another 10 days to arrive.

EB3 - PD 4/03 ROW NSC
RD 6/18, FP 7/9 for 7/19 appointment code 3

what information did you need to rpovide to get your receipt number?

Where your checks already cashed when you called?

Thanks

I-485 receipts coming soon

Looks like receipts filed in July are due to arrive anytime from beginning of August... I am crossing my fingers.

Suzi

I-485 receipt numbers

Do the candidate get the I-485 receipt numbers or the Attorney. I have applied 485 in june 3 rd week and no receipt numbers yet.

If you applied through a lawyer you and your lawyer both get any receipt
form USCIS.(Including FP)

Do the candidate get the I-485 receipt numbers or the Attorney. I have applied 485 in june 3 rd week and no receipt numbers yet.

You can get that from the lawyer once the receipt notices are issued. Otherwise, the receipt number will be printed on the back (at the time of encashing) of the personal checks when returned.