• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Got my green card today, yahoooooooooo!!!

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends,
After a long and tiring wait, today I received my physical plastic green card in mail. The card is so beautiful, I have fallen in love with it. I slept with it the whole night, hahahah!!!

My best wishes to everybody. May the Almighty fulfill all your desires, Amin!!!

Dear friends,
After a long and tiring wait, today I received my physical plastic green card in mail. The card is so beautiful, I have fallen in love with it. I slept with it the whole night, hahahah!!!

My best wishes to everybody. May the Almighty fulfill all your desires, Amin!!!

How awesome :) I'm very hapy for you my friend.

Congrats gabam.

Are you staying in NYC? Which borough? How does the job market look like for you?

Keep in touch buddy.

hello! please somebody help me, can i get my green card within one month of reaching the states?because i got 2 months visa and i need to write my final exam by MAY 5th i will be leaving for the state next week Tuesday.

hello! please somebody help me, can i get my green card within one month of reaching the states?because i got 2 months visa and i need to write my final exam by MAY 5th i will be leaving for the state next week Tuesday.

Your immigrant visa becomes a temporary green card valid for a year when it is stamped on entry. So you don't need the plastic card to leave and re-enter.

Congratulations! I can only imagine how happy you are after they made you wait for more than six months for the visa. The card is full of security features that makes it virtually impossible to fake, but which coincidentally also make it quite pretty with all the color-shifting ink and holograms.