Got my Citizenship

shamshon

Registered Users (C)
I made a decision not to contribute to this forum after getting sick of neo-conservative self-hating ideologues who took this forum over with their concrete minds and babbling garbage. However, I wanted to share with other forum members some great news. I applied for citizenship and I got approved. My green card was backdated to January 2002 so technically; I had to wait another year to apply. I took my chance and applied only to be surprised by receiving an interview in the beginning of this month. Apparently, the interviewer was aware that I should have waited and he said that this would not stop him from approving me, especially after I told him that I have been in the States for more than 13 years. If you want to try doing that, go ahead, but I have to caution you that this was an extremely lucky situation. You may end up losing your money. I will not post any more comments in this forum unless I really have an important announcement to make like this one. I am happy to respond to any private messages if people need more information on this issue. I also want to congratulate everyone who was approved and I am aware that there was a rash of approval- this made me incredibly happy.
Best

shamshon said:
I made a decision not to contribute to this forum after getting sick of neo-conservative self-hating ideologues who took this forum over with their concrete minds and babbling garbage. However, I wanted to share with other forum members some great news. I applied for citizenship and I got approved. My green card was backdated to January 2002 so technically; I had to wait another year to apply. I took my chance and applied only to be surprised by receiving an interview in the beginning of this month. Apparently, the interviewer was aware that I should have waited and he said that this would not stop him from approving me, especially after I told him that I have been in the States for more than 13 years. If you want to try doing that, go ahead, but I have to caution you that this was an extremely lucky situation. You may end up losing your money. I will not post any more comments in this forum unless I really have an important announcement to make like this one. I am happy to respond to any private messages if people need more information on this issue. I also want to congratulate everyone who was approved and I am aware that there was a rash of approval- this made me incredibly happy.
Best

Congrats Shamshon, very lucky indeed.
How did you get your GC back dated to 2002 ?
Did you get your GC approval back in 2003 ?

shamshon said:
Best

Shamshon, do you serve for army?

Shampshon, Congratulations. Seems like you inbox is full and therefore i could not send you a private message. But enjoy your new life.

OK... since i am an old timer like Shamshon, I think I need to explain his situation a bit.

First of all, he should have gotten his GC way back. I believe he was one of the original 1998 folks or early 1999.... But of course, CIS had to screw him over a bit. His file was held up forever and they tried to give him a hard time with the RFEs as well. Those were the days when we didn't know what to expect from CIS or what the hell they were planning.

He is also married to a US Citizen, and had to only wait 3 years after his 'resident since' date. It was bold of him to apply a few months early and I am VERY happy he got approved.

For all the crap you had to endure Shamshon - you truly deserve this early break. :)

We shall all have our day! I'm just running out of patience! LOL

Congrats

Shamshon: congrats my man. Remember it is always great to question authority and that dissent is the best and highest form of patriotism. Best of luck to you my brother!

Asluser: are you trying to fill your recruitment quota? Did they start paying commissions to asylees to recruit for the war? I suggest you contact other forum members who are blind Bush supporters to plug the pitch. I think we know who they are. :)

Cheerio

asluser said:
Shamshon, do you serve for army?

TortFeasor said:
Shamshon: congrats my man. Remember it is always great to question authority and that dissent is the best and highest form of patriotism. Best of luck to you my brother!

Asluser: are you trying to fill your recruitment quota? Did they start paying commissions to asylees to recruit for the war? I suggest you contact other forum members who are blind Bush supporters to plug the pitch. I think we know who they are. :)

Cheerio

I just feel strang about Shamshon to Citizenship and ask question for it. I know his citizenship from marriage.

shamshon said:
I made a decision not to contribute to this forum after getting sick of neo-conservative self-hating ideologues who took this forum over with their concrete minds and babbling garbage.
Best

Congratulations Shamshon!

I'm really happy for you that your long wait for LPR and now citizenship is over. But it would have been nice though if you (or anyone else on this board for that matter) would not stop contributing because of political disagreements with members of the forum. I simply wish people kept their political views out of this forum in so far as their views have no bearing on "polytical asylum" in the US. I hate to think that some poor soul sitting at home is being tormented for lack of information that someone on this board could have easily provided.

Think about it and congratulations once again.

FebAsylee

shamshon said:
Best

Congratulations to you and remember not to toss your RTD... Don't forget that it was initially designed for muliple applications as you can hang the limegreen document on the patio area to electrocute insects..