Got my Card Production Order email. No Info on my Wife. Is this Normal?

forgood

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I have got an email saying Card production ordered today. I assume that it means that I am getting my GC soon. My signatures are below.

My question is I didn't get any info on my wife's case yet. We applied together and she is on H-4.
Is is normal to get approvals on different dates? Do I have to worry about this or wait for 2 more weeks and call the NSC?

My signatures:
EB2 - India
Labour: March-2003
485 document sent on June 11 07
485 receipt date July 12 07
fingure print (for both) done on August 17 07 (LUD on Aug 18-07
No RFE (Atleast for me as I got the Card production ordered email)
My wife case is still pending.

Please answer my question.

The status on the website is "Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident."

I got only one email with my LIN number. I am still waiting for my Wife's to get cleared (which was files to-gether).

any idea about how long would it take to get this other 485 cleared?

I have been waiting 3 and a half months for my wife's case to be approved...:)

that said, there is a thread floating in the Nebraska 485 forum titled "Been 3 weeks. Spouse's case not approved"

check it out.

Thanks you all for sharing some ideas. I will try to see what more info I can find. Is there a website where I can go and get an Infopass in my local town?

Thanks again

log on to the USCIS website. On the lefthand corner, there is a button called "infopass." just go through the steps and you should be able to make an appointment at your local office.

Thanks Immigration4all. I will try that. After reading some other forums, I think i should wait and see for another 3 weeks. If I didn't get my wife's approval then, i will get infopass.

Do you have any predictions on why this spouse files get delayed? I was thinking that both the files are processed at the same time. Seems like I was wrong. Since the EB2 date went back, is that going to affect the spouse approval or will it be processed since the primary is approved.

Thanks

Today, I got another email with Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.