Got my AP approval after rfe... not excited... no new 485 approvals today?

Kevin65221

Registered Users (C)
seems that AVM update immediatelly after approval. i remember that someone claimed AVM updates at 9:30 PM. my AP was approved today and i heard it on AVM around 5:00PM..

Anyone got 485 approvals today???

No Title

i saw an approval at isn.org. but it was approved feb20 and that person posted it today to say thanks to ciba, kind of late. seems that most of those who got approvals simply forgot us??:-(

No Title

my lawyer submitted it. i don\'t know the date it was sent. but i know it was received on 3/13 by INS according to AVM.

No Title

Kevin,
   I believe ur RFE is for AP ( missing photos) , same as my case. AVM says that they got the docs on 3/12 but my AP is not yet approved.
My EAD is approved on 3/13 but the mesg says(checked it yesterday night) that it takes 100 days for the card. If i wantto use my EAD, can i goto local INS and get a temp EAD.

Thanks

No Title

yes, it was for photos. as to EAD, AVM claims it takes 100 days, but in my case, it took only 2 weeks. and i believe it is true for many others. so you can wait for a few days. if your RD is 90 days ago, you can get iterim EAD from local INS. but you really don\'t need to.