Got magic email :)

sc137

Registered Users (C)
Today i got the magic email. The surprising thing about the aproval msg was that the case was approved on 06/23, which is Saturday. Nice to see, my beloved farmerr brothers are working hard on Saturday to approve my case.

I would like to thank all my Desi brother and sister for there support through out this long..... journey and i wish every body good luck and hope every body's dream come true asap.

I got following quick questions:
Because i was not sure when i am going to get my GC approval, i applied last week for the advance parol. my question is, do i have to withdraw my case for I-131? if so what is the procedure for withdrawing I-131 application? If i withdraw my I-131 application, will my farmer bro' will refund my I-131 application fee?

My other question is.
i came to US on student visa. that time i got my social security card. following is written on my card "valid for work with dhs authorization". Now i got my GC approved, do i need to apply for social security card again. Please advice.

Thank you very much in advance.
sc
PD: March 2003 (india)
I485 approval mail 06/23/2007

Congratulations!
BTW, what is your RD for I-485 and also is it EB-3 or EB-2 category?

Sc137:
Application fees for ANY application u file is NON_refundable...

FOr ur SS card, go to nearest SS office & they'll give u a new SS card without the "work authorization" wording..

How about making the check for stop pay from the bank :D :D :D , then they might take back the green card ;) ;)

Sc137:
Application fees for ANY application u file is NON_refundable...

FOr ur SS card, go to nearest SS office & they'll give u a new SS card without the "work authorization" wording..