Got LUD on an already approved H1 (I-129)

GotFreedom?

Registered Users (C)
Today I noticed an LUD on an already approved H1 (I-129). Has anyone else seen such kind of movement in their cases. My PD is EB3 Oct 2002, India. I had one more LUD on my already approved I-140 on 12th Dec 2007. One good thing is that someone is looking at the cases (Whatever that means!!). Please respond if anyone else has such LUDs.

thanks

My question is: Why are you even looking for LUDs on a H1 case that was approved? Didn't you drop it off of your portfolio list? What's the point of monitoring it?

Yes, sometimes they have LUDs on approved cases and that usually means they are about to withdraw their approval!!! Okay just kidding, they actually sometimes just refile these folders in other locations or move them around, or consult them if you have some other application pending. It's really no big deal.

Well, since those cases are in my portfolio and I noticed those LUDs, I got little curious to find out whats happening. Thnaks for your response though. I appreciate it.

Soft LUD's on I-129

Well, since those cases are in my portfolio and I noticed those LUDs, I got little curious to find out whats happening. Thnaks for your response though. I appreciate it.

I got same thing what you had like. Please signature for more details.