Got it !!!

hk196712

Registered Users (C)
I was expecting it..so it was not a surprise.....but a good news. I hope you all will get GC very soon.

Details:-

1)In 2003 filed EB1, lawyer messed up the application and I-140 got rejected.

2)In 2005 filed of my own EB1(NIW) after learning things from this forum and other places. Filed both I-140 and I-485 concurrent. PD 9/05.

3)I140 approved in 3 months time.

4)Yesterday "Card Production Ordered" e-mail received on I-485 around 4.45pm PST. USCIS had issued two RFEs for me and my wife (Birth Certificate, TB skin test, new Form G325A, same field employment confirmation etc). Last RFE reply received by USCIS on 07/10/07.

5) Today morning received "Welcome" mail.

6) Totally it took 1 year & 10 months.

7) CSC > NSC transfer in February 07.

8) Landed in Canada last month.

9) I had 2 infopass during last 2 months and called NSC 3 times. In fact I called NSC yesterday morning and I got a super nice lady on the phone. At the end of the long conversation I requested her to search my file and put it on the top of the pile :) . I got card production e-mail this evening 4.45pm PST, may be she really did it :) .

What is the next step? Do I have to get my passport stamped with some sort of visa?

Thanks everyone for your advise and help.

Congrats hk196712. Enjoy the freedom.
How did you got hold of the officer you can really look at your paper file??.
When I called couple of days back I got a nice lady she explained everything nicely.But she don't have access or way to communicate to guys where my file is located.

Did you used the same 1-800 number??. How you manage to ask the IO to pull up your file. Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance
nivice72

Hi hk196712,
I call this number 1-800-375-5283 all the time but each time I get CSR on the line. They say they don't have access to any of the information apart from what we see on their website. They can just create SR. Did you try in any particular time.

My case is in VSC and I went to local immigration office in TX and IO refused to tell anything about the case. She told me that since my case in VSC they don't have access to any information. Is that true. I think they can access any Service Center information.

Thanks,
DK

Sorry to hear that.

The key in calling a service center is that once you dial the receipt # you wait and hear all the BS from their system and then dial the number. Based on the receipt # the system will automatically direct the call to the service center.

I am telling this from my experience...I am sorry I don't know any special situation in VSC.

Hi hk196712,
I call this number 1-800-375-5283 all the time but each time I get CSR on the line. They say they don't have access to any of the information apart from what we see on their website. They can just create SR. Did you try in any particular time.

My case is in VSC and I went to local immigration office in TX and IO refused to tell anything about the case. She told me that since my case in VSC they don't have access to any information. Is that true. I think they can access any Service Center information.

Thanks,
DK