Got it?

AparUS

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just before I received the email saying as follows:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Am I APPROVED or any RFE?

Please share...

Congratulations!

Let me translate the email for you. It says it's finally time for you to cerebrate your freedom.

Enjoy :)

Hi All,

Just before I received the email saying as follows:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Am I APPROVED or any RFE?

Please share...

I did my my FP2 on May 4th 07..LUDS from 25, 26 ,28 and 29th

I initiated the SR on June 8th and spoke with the TSC rep on Jun 11th and Infopass today. Today in the Infopass she told me "Officer reviewing and anytime you will receive the reply".

I'm the TSC applicant not a Transfer..

Thanks all my friends. You guys are world best. I wish everyone will get the approvel soon..VB is Current for all.

Thanks Again for your replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
VSC -> TSC Case approved

Hi All,

Around 06:00 PM , I received the email saying as follows:

no Lud yet - all VB current

Congrats!!!

Did you followup and findout with USCIS why you got 'notice returned undeliverabale' emails.. after you have done your FP..

I have done my FP2 in May and i received LUDs on may 15th and june 5th as 'notice returned undeliverable' (same was the case for dependent). I called uscis 3-4 times, the customer rep told me not to worry as everything seems fine on my case and prob its the notice that was being sent to the lawyer (not sure)... later(last week) took infopass appointment and found out that the name check has been cleared.. but she does not has anything to say on these notifications. the immigration officer recommended sending a letter to TSC center - which i did yesterday. Not sure whats going on.

I recently applied for EAD renewal (my case is AC21) - no update yet.. i am going to expedite the case as my expiration date is july 2007.

And today seems like all the cases are current.

----------------
EB3 india
priority date aug 11 2003
I-485 filed - 2004
I-140 approved - 2004
FP2 - May 07
3 EAD renewal RD April 03 - no AD yet ??
May 15 - notice retured undeliverable (on my 485) :mad:
May 16 - Document has been mailed (on wife's 485)
June 5 - notice retured undeliverable (on wife's 485):mad:

Congrats Appu!!!!!

I opened the SR on June 8th and I am seeing LUDs yesterday and today. Do you had the same pattern. U r s is a straight approval with out any LUD.

How to verify status of Name Check

Hello All:
I have my GC pending from TSC (transferred from VSC) since 2004. How do I know if name check is done for my case ? Do I need to take an InfoPass appointment ?

Below are my details:
EB3 - INDIA - Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 16, 2004
FP1 : April 2005
VSC -> TSC on March 15, 2007
EADs and ADPs approved
Created SR by calling NSC on 06/06/07

Name Check Confirmation,

Hello All:
I have my GC pending from TSC (transferred from VSC) since 2004. How do I know if name check is done for my case ? Do I need to take an InfoPass appointment ?

Below are my details:
EB3 - INDIA - Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 16, 2004
FP1 : April 2005
VSC -> TSC on March 15, 2007
EADs and ADPs approved
Created SR by calling NSC on 06/06/07

Santosh_dh,

I was given a totally wrong info on my Name Check when I called the USCIS Serice center. Some ((*@# told me its pending. I was quite worried. But took info pass and met the Immigration Officer. The Officer confirmed the Name Check was complete way back. Its just matter of time for me, she said. 30 to 60 days. Please take an info pass and meet the Officer. Not all of them are jerks...some are quite decent, like the one I had.

Positive spin out of my meeting the IO, I got FP notice from her and today I went and completed my 4th FP.

So, please do meet the Immigration Officer.

Thanks,

vc_lc_case - Our cases are similar

Congrats Appu!!!!!

I opened the SR on June 8th and I am seeing LUDs yesterday and today. Do you had the same pattern. U r s is a straight approval with out any LUD.

vc_lc_case,

I had 2 LUDs on 11/07 and 12/07 ( only for primary). But I have not initiated any SR. Please see my signature for more details.

Yes it same with me too. I am the primary and only I had LUDS not my wife.
And also my message changed from transfered to Pending did your changed tooo.

I had LUD today also but no message change. May be we reaching the Land of Approvals

Yes. My message also got changed to pending. But I had no LUD yesterday and Today. I am also hoping that your words come true and we get approvals soon.

what is SR?

Yes it same with me too. I am the primary and only I had LUDS not my wife.
And also my message changed from transfered to Pending did your changed tooo.

I had LUD today also but no message change. May be we reaching the Land of Approvals

va_lc_case,
Can you please explain what is SR?

SR is Service Request.

SR is Service Request.

If your PD is current and notice date of 485 is outside the Service Center advertized processing times then
Call the national customer service and ask for the status then they should create the SR and assign it to the corrosponding Service Center and give you the SR number that ends with the Service Center where you initially applied the 485.

Once the SR is opened, your case will be assigned to a Immigration Officer and if everything is right You should See You will land in Land Of Approvals.

Va_lc_case

How did you find out that your name check got cleared ?

Labour: EB2 PD sep 2000
I-140: AD: sep 2005
I-485: RD: april 2005
Transfer VSC-->> TSC : 03-15-2007 (Transfer)..May fingerprint..
Name check not cleared as per congressman enquiry.