Got It ! What a relief

jay2007

Registered Users (C)
I finally got the GC today at around 11:30 EST.It has been such a long journey as I have been stuck with this since 2001.I had my I-485 filed in 2002 but it was denied because of their negligence and finally the moment has arrived.

I thank this forum and all the members for your valuable support.I learned a lot through this.

I wish everyone get their GC soon.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 2, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrates.

When will I see my Green ? It is been real pain. I named myself as Green_Always and I am ashmed of having that name now.

I finally got the GC today at around 11:30 EST.It has been such a long journey as I have been stuck with this since 2001.I had my I-485 filed in 2002 but it was denied because of their negligence and finally the moment has arrived.

I thank this forum and all the members for your valuable support.I learned a lot through this.

Wow! You really deserve it. Its sad, we are missing old timers ;). But I feel :D for them to going out from this whole mess-up system.

Very congratulations my friend.

Got the welcoming mail today

Folks, I have been a silent reader of this forum and this forum is great for what it is to immigrants like us. With that said, I go the welcome mail this morning and I thought I should share with this group first.

My case details
EB2 (India) - Priority March 2003
Labor Cleared - June 06
I140 Cleared - July 06
I485 Filed on June 28, 07 - Receipt in Aug 07 along with AP, EAD, FP etc
Welcome Mail & Card Production Ordered - April 02, 2008

My 2 cents to folks who are waiting anxiously. It'll happen in it's time. More important, that don't forget, you got a life to live and people to take care. Do what you have to do and don't let the GC processing stop you from doing it.:cool:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 2, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats!

Did you get the approval for your spouse also?

I told you Jayz...

I told you so man....congratulations...

Wow! You really deserve it. Its sad, we are missing old timers ;). But I feel :D for them to going out from this whole mess-up system.

Very congratulations my friend.

LB,

Thanks a lot Buddy. I will hang out in this forum and I am going to see yours and other old filers approval soon. I am sure that EB3 India will move forward again.
I wish you all the good luck

I bet Zinchak is also waiting for his approval as his priority is current now

When was it denied, what (bogus) reason did they say, and what did you to revive your application?

Jackolantern,

When they denied,they had said I had failed to appear for my fingerprinting. My lawyer contacted USCIS and was able to speak with the IO and they reopened it within 10 days through a MTR.

I told the same to my friend..day before yesterday...and she got it yesterday..

Sri_know

You are the bomb. Your words came true man.Let me know if you are in Florida ,We will have a treat.

and I told you yesterday, and you got it today..
Well, thanks for the offer....I am in Bay area...buy I am happy for you..
have fun...
-Sri

So, why don't you wish more approvals to most folks around and why not our case.
and I told you yesterday, and you got it today..
Well, thanks for the offer....I am in Bay area...buy I am happy for you..
have fun...
-Sri