Got it!!!!!! RD JAN 2002

rxs0005

Registered Users (C)
guys!!!!

I have not told this to anyone!! but I got approved on Oct 8th and below is the nessage , i thought you guys should be the first to know not even my folks back at home as we are a community here on the net

my details are as below and tust me if i can get it all of you can as i had, RFE , FP2 and also current salary less than LC salary !!! below is my details.. and the message on BCIS .

EB2 VSC
RD Jan 17 2002
FP1 May 2002
FP2 July 8th 2003
FP2 Rx on BCIS website Jul 16th 2003
RFE Sep 2 2003
RFE Responded Sep 10th 2003
REF Rx BCIS website updated on SEP 22
Approved on Oct 8th 2003

guys i am so elated today just want to take y'all and buy some kingfisher beer (for non indians its a Terrific indian beer ) and party!! well my prayers are with you guys and trust me you will get it looks like our prayers will be answered .

anyway thanks first to Almighty lord!! and rajiv khanna dendeng vijayrc and manhumani and all the people giving candid and unbiased opinions !! i will be around and give you all the updates of my status and also my friends who are in the same boat.

below is the message.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 8, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

thanks y'all!!!

rxs0005

Congratulation rxs0005

Could you please tell what was your RFE about. Thanks.
M

hi all

thanks for the wishes i have updated Rupnet web site

RFE was : Employment Verification letter with Duties and Renumeration

rxs0005

Congrats First and one question.

Congrats, enjoy your freedom.

Please post how much was your actual salary less from LC.
Did the RFE ask for payslip, what was the proof for renumeration?
Thanx.

hi all,

The salary differnece was 9000$ and i have been iwth the same company also my HR gave a letter with my managers letter stating i earn so much have been with the same company since date and also mentioned some of my duties and skill set .

hope that helps .

I think guys i feel the key to a clean cut approval is a good attorney and crisp paperwork whcih thankfully my company had so get that paper work done well and we should be ok

thanks

rxs0005