Got it! After over 10 years in the States...

sotiredofwaiting

Registered Users (C)
I already thought that day would never come...
But here is the message I got tonight:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card.

This is gonna be one of the record approvals:
RD: 1/29/07
ND: 1/31/07.

I did FP on 3/17, the only LUDs were 3/19 and 3/20.

Today in the morning they approved my AP. And in the afternoon my EAD showed up in the mail. This email came at 8:30 pm. This is gonna be one of the most important days of my entire life.

This is a substitution case: I-140: PD: 4/29/02, RD: 5/30/06, AD: 11/1/07
EB3, worldwide, big well-known company.

My original LC from 2003 is stuck somewhere in the Backlog Reduction Centers. Needless to say I also have 2 other approved LCs (from 2000 and 2001), one more I-140 from 2001, I-824 for CP (approved just after I lost my job in 2001) and countless extensions of H1B.

Well, guys, hang on in there. While my GC story is long and painful and made me a miserable and depressed person I realize that some of you had to suffer more. I really wish all of you will get to enjoy the greencards soon.

I think I'm going to church tomorrow.

Congratulations on your freedom. For the sake of those waiting longer than you, could you please send all your old labors back to DOL, requesting them to cancel them? Thank you.

sotiredofwaiting Congratulations!
Your I-485 was approved at NEBRASKA (NSC) or Texas (TSC)?

Thanks

I already thought that day would never come...
But here is the message I got tonight:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card.

This is gonna be one of the record approvals:
RD: 1/29/07
ND: 1/31/07.

I did FP on 3/17, the only LUDs were 3/19 and 3/20.

Today in the morning they approved my AP. And in the afternoon my EAD showed up in the mail. This email came at 8:30 pm. This is gonna be one of the most important days of my entire life.

This is a substitution case: I-140: PD: 4/29/02, RD: 5/30/06, AD: 11/1/07
EB3, worldwide, big well-known company.

My original LC from 2003 is stuck somewhere in the Backlog Reduction Centers. Needless to say I also have 2 other approved LCs (from 2000 and 2001), one more I-140 from 2001, I-824 for CP (approved just after I lost my job in 2001) and countless extensions of H1B.

Well, guys, hang on in there. While my GC story is long and painful and made me a miserable and depressed person I realize that some of you had to suffer more. I really wish all of you will get to enjoy the greencards soon.

I think I'm going to church tomorrow.