ND:3/20/06
RFE:4/28/06
RFE received by INS:5/19/06
Advance parole approved:6/8/06
EAD approved:6/15/06
INT. letter dated:7/6/06
Initial Interview:8/30/06

juno

Thanx jimmyc,can u pls tell me if ur interview letter said initial interview.

sarrabal,MY DO is washington DC.

juno

Wow

Hi Juno,

Lil Brit here.

How r u? It looks like u had some trouble getting a social. I applied for a social about 2wks ago. It took under a week to recieve it. I get paid this week for my job. :D

Did you get a LUD on all your cases recently

I had a LUD on all my cases. I still dont have an interview letter either.

Let me know. I'm either gonna get an interview letter or maybe a gc soon.

Only God and USCIS knows.

Please reply.

Lil Brit

Oh by the way I havent had a LUD update on some of the cases I130 and I485 since MAY

Congrats Juno and good luck for your interview!! :)
Lil Brit, did they tell you that it would take 4 weeks and then it was faster, or did they tell you it takes a week?
They told me it takes 4 weeks, but I'm gonna go back to the SSA tomorrow and see if they already have my Social... wish me luck! :)

Thanx everyone.
litt brit I got the ssn in20 days, they didnt have my A#in system so they confirmed with immigration though he said it will take 4 weeks.
Got SSN and interview letter both in mail on the same day but I havent got the job yet.I think you will get ur IL soon.I had an update on all cases(i-485,i-131,i-765)on 6/29 and (I-485and I-765 )again on 7/12.No update on I-130 filed on 1/25/01 which is at CSC.
Running swede and alicat u have the interview on the same day maybe we could keep in touch and get our documents ready,Take care .
juno

Juno,
My interview letter said initial interview.

Let me know if there is anything I can share with you to help you ease the fear of unknowns.

Hello I too received my interview letter this week. I have my interview scheduled for August 15th in Seattle. :D
My letter does not say initial interview on it. My letter actually doesn't look as official as the rest of my documents do from INS. Can anyone shed some light?

Congrats

Congrats Juno. Looks like many of us are getting interviews for August (though I have mostly seen towards the end of August).

I will post my experience too before you head out to the interview.

juno said:
Running swede and alicat u have the interview on the same day maybe we could keep in touch and get our documents ready,Take care .
juno

No problem Juno...good luck to you and Running Swede on August 30!
:)