Got Interview call in NY ( only in 5 months)

No Title

How can the police arrest you for shoplifting when you paid for your purchase??? Another thing I do not undestand how they can dismiss your case but at the same time to give you hours of community service if they have found you innocent?

The question on the application is clear - Have you ever been arrested for any crime or offense? If yes, you have to disclose it, however, I do not believe that this would prevent you from obtainig your citizenship. I think it would be much worse to lie on your application and be found lying. Only this could complicate your case and prevent you from your citizenship. If you really want to have peace of mind, get in touch with a lawyer.

Good luck!

No Title

GUYS ! GUYS !! GUYS !!!

Vermont is one of the "state" with abbreviation = VT. When said VSC, it means Vermont Service Center (just like Texas Service Center = TSC) NOT "Vermont, South Carolina" !!. I hope they don\'t ask this question at your citizenship interview. TRASH-ish all the best ...

application of citizenship

hello,
     my green card was approve in April of 99, and i got my permanent resident card in 2001, and i did not marry to get my green card, i was wondering when do i have to apply for my citizenship.
sincerely, kl