Got I485 Approval in mail. No e-mail or online status change.

comp_chem

Registered Users (C)
I 've got the approval letter for I485s (for me and my wife) in mail today. Strange thing is that the online message hasn't changed since USCIS updated the status with "RFE reply was received".

My fingerprints were expiring in 10 days. So I faxed the Expedite Request to USCIS Texas Center last Friday. As the letters show, the cases were approved on Friday, March 4. Coincidence? Maybe...or mybe not. Maybe the fax helped.

The LUD changed (no change in message) on 3/7/05. Since the stamp on the letter shows 3/8/05, I belive the LUD was when the notices were printed.

My details:

I140/I485 concurrent RD 8/27/2003 EB1b (OR)
I140 AD 2/16/2003
FP 12/15/2003
I485 RFE (2/16/2005 - photos), received 2/24/2005
I485 AD (3/4/2005)

Let me be the first one to congrats to your approval.

My RFE response was acked by USCIS on 3/3, and LUD changed on 3/4, 3/7. But still waiting for approval...

Thank you guys. Wish you all swift approvals of your cases.

I am finally free!!!! Still hard to comprehend this - cannot believe [I know that some of you waited even longer than me... :( but some get their approvals in just a couple of months - not fair to those who must wait 10 times the others do].

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally I received approved email for both spouse and myself this afternoon. Thanks all in this forum for providing helpful info. Hope all 2002 filers will be appoved shortly.